Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Warning!! Be careful..

Article about: Good day, All. Guys, I have bought NSDAP golden party badge, from this website, ( The Dogface soldier ) before 3 years, and they send me COA with a lifetime guarantee. its turned out to be f

Khaled, tell the seller that you intend to post on the forum his COA, alongside pictures of the fake badge, and also a copy of his email to you, and proof of it being a fake. That might stir him into giving you a refund. He may threaten to sue, but he won't.

Cheers,
    Steve

Khaled, sorry you got scammed. I took at look at his guys web site and found much high end stuff. I see you have been a member on this board for some time. I have found this board is probably the best tool to stay ahead of the outright scammers and vendors with limited knowledge. I would avoid the site you bought from like the pledge from now on. A return policy that states items can not be posted on a web site for opinions is just plain crazy. Many vendors limit the time for review to a couple of days for your money back.

I know many people buy off the web, I personally like the item in my hand and being to be able to talk with the vendor. What I also look for a match in my picture data base before buying.

I am posting a pic of a good Gold Party Badge to show differences. I have come to the conclusion that fakers can never copy the coloring of authentic TR items. The color on your badge is washed out, a big red flag for me. The lettering also very wrong.
    I hope the threat of web exposer get your money back. Wondering if you paid a lot, these are not cheap badges.

John
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

HARRY THE MOLE.

Steve, thank you for your support, I did tell him that I will post as much as I can on the collector's community, he is so rude to me, I don't have a chance after I started a war with him. I just wanted to sheer with you my bad experience.

?

War Medals

John, Thank you so much for your support, I am lucky to be here with you guys, and next time I will ask here before I buy anything those days the dealers getting more greedy and dangerous.

Best regards.
    Khaled

Whether this dealer's other stock is authentic or not, his reported words and actions to date, would tell me; "this is a guy you don't want to do any business with."
    Plenty of other fish in the sea, best to avoid the sharks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3