Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Warning - eMails from Charles Snyder

Article about: Just cleared the Spam box and found one mail from Charlie Snyder, obviously not sent from him but rather a fishing mail - Spam mail - whatever you call those things that outlook automaticall

Default Warning - eMails from Charles Snyder

Just cleared the Spam box and found one mail from Charlie Snyder, obviously not sent from him but rather a fishing mail - Spam mail - whatever you call those things that outlook automatically toss into spam - but sent from his eMail ID.

I have no intention of clicking on the link, the man has no cause to mail or forward me anything, so it can only mean bad news.

snyder.JPG

Jo: That makes me feel totally left out. I don't even get spam from Charlie. Rats. Talk about being a wall flower. Dwight

?

Well, if anyone needed another reason not to open one of Charlie Snyder's e-mails, they have it now.

Default mail from: SSBW.co.uk

Yet another bogus email from a "Dealer" this time just as strange as the dealer this "supposedly" comes from, is also one i have never done business with - ever!

jenkings.JPG

Poor bast*rds that's really upset me, i'm rushing out to send 'em the cash!....

Quote by Jo Rivett View Post
    Yet another bogus email from a "Dealer" this time just as strange as the dealer this "supposedly" comes from, is also one i have never done business with - ever!

jenkings.JPG
    This scam has been doing the rounds for a few years, with in at last one case I heard of the person was known to be back home safe before it was sent.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Maybe the Militaria business really is as bad as some are saying, and this is a new way to make a few extra bob?