Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

(( WARNING OF SOLICITATION )) - Outside Influence

Article about: I want to give the members here of a heads up of a recent email that was passed onto me ..by a Gold Member of someone randomly picking through the membership list and choosing names to conta

Default (( WARNING OF SOLICITATION )) - Outside Influence

I want to give the members here of a heads up of a recent email that was passed onto me ..by a Gold Member of someone randomly picking through the membership list and choosing names to contact.

This is a scam and bogus. If you see this happen to you..and there happens to be a user name....please report it immediately to the Mods and Admins. Solicitation is against forum rules..and is a quick action of expulsion from this forum. Below is the letter sent to one of our members. Regards Larry

Quote by Gold Member
    Hi Larry do you seen this before? its in my private inbox

P
    Post Thanks / Like
    Default Hello dear
    God bless you and thanks,
    Hope you well today? Happy to meet you. I got your contact via this site, I seriously have interest to invest on a profitable business in your country, the money I want to invest was acquired from my church member late then I was his financial adviser. I kept this money with a secure and safe security finance company. The amount to invest is (14.5 million US dollars) Presently, I am the present Catholic Church leader in my country, if you will like to assist me as a partner, and then indicate your interest, and all other details relating to the presence of the funds will be revealed to you as we progress on. More details contact my private e-mail (revchris23@yahoo.com or jesusislord956@gmail.com) please indicate your direct telephone number, when replying this help okay God will guide us and with good health,
    God bless you and your family,
    Reverend Christopher A Umeria.
    . Reply to Private Message Forward Message Forward
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Yeah I just had that email come through.

This person has already been banned as I was writing the thread.

Any future postings by scammers..continue to report them to keep this site clean...and a GREAT THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN VIGILANT..in keep this forum clean. Well done

Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 04-23-2016 at 09:15 PM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hehe. Larry, if you dont support Jesus, you will finish up in hell.

Yep, I had that pm & reported it straight away. Stewy

Many thanks larry for highlighting this problem ,i too received the same email earlier this evening here in the uk ,these persons unkown must be targeting recent posters on the forum ,well that my take on it ,ive been quiet on here for a while ,the minute i post ,boom ,ive been indoctrinated into the moonies by proxy

Jeez! so i shouldn't have given him my bank account details then?.....
    Double_Facepalm_by_ScotlandForLife.jpg

Strange that mine was a PM & not an email. Stewy

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Jeez! so i shouldn't have given him my bank account details then?.....
    I shouldn't worry Gunny. I just looked in your bank account & all he'll get is bank charges! Stewy

Quote by RKKAFan View Post
    Hehe. Larry, if you dont support Jesus, you will finish up in hell.
    Tisk Tisk..RK you know better than that. Stealing will get you into hell quicker. Those who know me..know my character and integrity regarding my walk. I dont want this thread to lean towards a direction it was never intended for.....but a word of warning to keep vigilant of thieves trying to rape our community here.

They picked the wrong house to knock on the door

Regards Larry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast