Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

(( WARNING OF SOLICITATION )) - Outside Influence

Article about: I want to give the members here of a heads up of a recent email that was passed onto me ..by a Gold Member of someone randomly picking through the membership list and choosing names to conta

?

Hello Guys .I got it too,

I think this person is a member of the Nigeria Connection. They always try to get money by offering dubious financial ideas or skimming.

I got one as a PM also. Evidently someone falls for these scams as these guys keep trying.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Traced his email to Ghana

?

I find it questionable that there still exists people out there giving in to these scammers
    Attached Images Attached Images

Keep up the good work gentleman.. Thankyou again
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by RKKAFan View Post
    I think this person is a member of the Nigeria Connection. They always try to get money by offering dubious financial ideas or skimming.
    Exactly. One of the countless variants of the classic "Nigerian Scam".

I can't believe people still fall for this. I first saw such messages in the Eighties, when I was undergoing my job training. Back then, they still came by telex, fax and in the mail.

(I got that message, too, by the way.)

?

It must be obvious that they are reading my B52 carpet F Bombing post and don't want to talk with me. They must be a sensitive bunch. Which hurts my F@*king feeling a little bit. Sorry!!!!I had to share. You that are close to me know how emotional I am.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2