Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

WARNING ! Tank crossing ahead !

Article about: Made me laugh and gasp........thought I'd share it with you lot Танк на трассе, Нижний Тагил - YouTube I reckon the driver was in desperate need of a pee

?

Default Re: WARNING ! Tank crossing ahead !

Quote by Datrus View Post
    There is a tank factory in this region, The Ural Factory i think. Up ahead there is actually a red light the drivers ignored. The tanks take this route to the test track/range very often. However i would say the driver and commander could have slowed down, just bit The tank factory almost closed down 10 yrs ago, but now they are baking tanks like pan cakes. The Russian armaments industry have increased up production considerably the last years.

Regards, Lars
    That sounds ominous !!!

Lol, awsome !!! makes me laugh when the CO is interviewed, He says the soldier was not drunk ! Just stopped by for some snacks and Vodka !! Oh, thats alright then !!! you got to love em haven't ya !! lol

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    Lol, awsome !!! makes me laugh when the CO is interviewed, He says the soldier was not drunk ! Just stopped by for some snacks and Vodka !! Oh, thats alright then !!! you got to love em haven't ya !! lol
    If he wasn't p*ssed he was a pretty good actor!..

?

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    That sounds ominous !!!
    A little yes. Not too comforting However the US is closing in on Russia so it's understandable, to me anyway.

Regards, Lars

?

He got a call. His girlfriend said she had brought 2 of her gorgeous girlfriends home and they were all very horny but the mood was beggining to pass.

I've seen a lot of these dash-board camera videos coming out of Russia lately... lots of craziness going on over there.

Maybe he was late to this ceremony?

you-cant-explain-that-6.jpg

Only in Russia I love the Russian take on health and safety, so refreshing, if slightly scary sometimes. Here you have to apply to the local council for permission and inform the police 6 months in advance if you think you might be taking a particularly uncooperative crap at some point next August. They will then send you on a 3 day training course and provide all the appropriate paperwork, safety equipment and clothing. Only then can you legally, healthily and safely breach anus.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast