Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

"Weapons of World War II" Book

Article about: This was an impulse buy at Five Below for \\$4.99, Which, after taxes is not below five at Five Below. A neat little book, nonetheless. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.

Default "Weapons of World War II" Book

This was an impulse buy at Five Below for $4.99, Which, after taxes is not below five at Five Below. A neat little book, nonetheless.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

MAP
    ?

Bought this for my 9 year old last year. He wanted to do a school book report on it. 😃
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Nice book for the young historian!

MAP
    ?

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Nice book for the young historian!
    So true...and it helps him with Call of Duty.

Take him to all the shows like my Dad did with me. Gets me good prices sometimes 😃😃😃.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I used to have lots of these kind of books, and it is better idea to have more because I found out some have typo/spec mistakes in them.

Nice to see younger generation interested in military subjects!

Cheers!
    Taka

I have a disgusting amount of these books. They usually aren't reference worthy literature, but they are fun to read and look at the colourful pictures.

Quote by Panzersaurus View Post
    I have a disgusting amount of these books. They usually aren't reference worthy literature, but they are fun to read and look at the colourful pictures.
    I find myself looking at the pics more than the literature, kinda like a 4 year old, which is right around my mental capacity.