Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

What is the best deal you have gotten on a military item?

Article about: 1944 M1 Garand (from a family member) Free, M40 Wehrmacht named(also from a family member) Free, Relic M35 helmet - free, Vietnam period U.S. pistol belt with mag pouch, compass pouch - 4\\$.

Default Re: What is the best deal you have gotten on a military item?

1944 M1 Garand (from a family member) Free, M40 Wehrmacht named(also from a family member) Free, Relic M35 helmet - free, Vietnam period U.S. pistol belt with mag pouch, compass pouch - 4$. And a few other helmets that I got from family members.

?

I got a of german Masker Brille today for $14!!

I have been very lucky to have been given many items for my collection over the years. But the best deal I have had in the last couple of years was an SS Officers chained M36 dagger, Kreigsmarine dagger, SA dagger, matched number K98 bayonet: all for £1,200.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi,
    Not free but nearly, a year or so ago i put a long branch 303 rifle on the forum, I was at my local market talking to a
    man who has a stall. He is interested in bayonets so i told him a had an old french chasspot, i took it up to show him and he swopped it for the long branch. That was my best find, a few months ago at the same market with the same man, i swopped him a war merrit cross with swords for a vietnam helmet complete, it had an 81 cover on it.
    I then exchanged the 81 cover with Nick D, for a 64 issue cover and now have a great complete Nam helmet.
    good deals,

?

Never got anything free but I got some good deals during the waning days of ebay when dealers were selling stuff cheap before the ban on TR items. A nice KM feldmutz for about $90, a Luft Fliegermutze for about $75 and an m17 camo stalhelm for about $100

KM cap (9).JPG

LW CAPS (29).JPG

DSCF6203.jpg

just started collecting best deal so far is a WWii m1 liner and a 60s era shell i know the guys name who owned and wore it but dont know what unit he was with only know he was stationed in berlin around when the wall went up for 3 years for $25
    Attached Images Attached Images

TK cap badge/button for $8, + tax.............! ? !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6