Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

what do you do for a living

Article about: well mate you ever down here you and your family are welcome here always a kettle on the go mate :d

Default Re: what do you do for a living

Quote by stewy View Post
    Hi Ace does that mean you're into your m/cycles too? Stewy.
    3 time amateur motocross champ N.Y.,USA......18 years of training dogs

ace
    ?

hey stewy ye mate love my bikes fast ones though u no have an old fzr600 that im doing up something to go work on would like an r1 , blade something nice do you ride yourself stewy what you got suzuki, gixxer,yam,?????

ace
    ?

nice going von sphinctor 3 times champ damn fine going my friend would love to ride across america now there is an adventure all of us should meet up throw us all together no one knows anyone by the end of it we would thats hoe you meet some of your best freinds you have no choice but to rely on each other ye man that would be awsome

ace
    ?

do you do any track days stewy you got an acu licence???

Hi Ace,right here we go. I've got:
    Yamaha XJR 400 (Jap inport) "K" REG
    Suzuki DRZ 400 "04" REG
    Kawasaki KLR 250 "J" REG
    Yamaha Blaster 200 Quad "03" REG
    Vespa Primavera 125 Spanish import "W" REG
    Vespa PX125 "X" REG
    It's fair to say i'm into bikes. My son's just over 2 & he's got a trail bike designed for 2-6yr olds. Stewy.

ace
    ?

oh ny god i started of on scooters i had a px125 vespa in my mod days i no its a far stretch from wat im doing now like but early 80s that was the thing for us loke your collection mate my god its very fair to say u into your bikes ha ha

ace
    ?

have you raced stewy

No unfortunately not,i've been "doing" m/cycles since i was 11. My old man had an Indian 500,among others. So bikes were inevitable really. I'd loved to have raced & was good enough but back then sponsors etc were hard to find. Stewy.

ace
    ?

ah mate its awsome ive only been into racing for last couple years my mrs thinks im going through mid life crises, lol its only 38 pound for an acu licence mate you go out on track then with beginners then build it up to moderates, then the fast group its cool mate you will love it ,u ever in the oulton park area and want someone go with mate email us ,il hook up with you if u dont want to do it on your own mate

May take you up on that. Marriage . Knocked the arse out of my m/cycling for a few years,but as with bikes i got a newer model that don't complain too much. I had to get her "my quad" coz it's Agri. vehicle so she can drive it,when i decide to teach her . Stewy

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast