Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

What gives with "The Collector's Guild "?

Article about: Hi all, in the past I've consigned several items to Peter and never had an issue,even if he doesn't asdvise when your items get sold...you've got to find out yourself! A few months ago I con

Default What gives with "The Collector's Guild "?

Hi all,
    in the past I've consigned several items to Peter and never had an issue,even if he doesn't asdvise when your items get sold...you've got to find out yourself!
    A few months ago I consigned a new batch of items and some got sold.As usual I haven't heard from Peter,but "it's not unusual"...problem is that I've written him a few emails to ask,amongst the other things, about my balance but hasn't heard from him since!
    I'd only like to know if has anybody contacted him recently!
    TIA
    Horrido!

Default Re: What gives with "The Collector's Guild "?

Last email I received from him was June 26th

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I emailed them about a document a few weeks ago, maybe mid-June. They took a while to get back to me, but mentioned they were catching up on sales, etc, before their vacation. I think they usually take two weeks off every summer? Maybe that's why.

Thanks Nick and Helmetone!I haven't considered they may have taken a couple of well-deserved weeks off but,on the other hand,is worth pointing out that they've got some sort of "auto-responder" that replies to emails when Peter's away from home or on holyday!
    Whatever...let's wait and see!
    Cheers
    Horrido!

Just got this email from "The Collector's Guild"

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for the e-mail. I am currently away from the office for summer vacation and will be returning on Tues July 17th.

-Please note my staff is still here to receive packages while I am away.

-Please do not ship any new packages until I have returned and can give you instructions.

-We are currently finishing up a new update that will be ready soon. Pricing e-mails will be sent soon if you have items that are currently getting ready to be listed.

Your e-mail is very important to me, I will reply as soon as I return. Please be aware that I will probably have 500 please e-mails waiting for me and it may take me a few days to respond to them all.

Warmest Regards

Peter Whamond

Helmetone was right...they're on vacation!
    Horrido!

?

I am not happy with his pay record either.

Quote by SteveR View Post
    I am not happy with his pay record either.
    Could you please explain Steve?If you don't feel like doing that here you can PM me!
    Cheers
    Horrido!