Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

what is the oldest item you have in your collection?

Article about: I too have a small collection of fossils etc. But in terms of militaria the oldest item I have is probably a Napoleonic era British Artillery button that came in a box of odds at auction. Th

excuse me but i don't know if having an item so old is legal ...
    Here in Greece you can go to jail if you keep it for yourself and don't donate it into a museum

Quote by GreekMilitaria View Post
    Here in Greece you can go to jail if you keep it for yourself and don't donate it into a museum
    His country may not have any laws against it. That would be legal to own in the US. And if you keep it in your house, who is going to know you even have it?

Many people went to jail because of that or just paid a fine...

and yes maybe no one will know :P

That spear head is a mere babe compared to my Danish core axe (7-8000 BC) belonging to the Maglemose/Kongemose culture (Mesolithic period) found in the area around Stevn, Denmark.

Can't say for sure if it was miltary at all but someone might have copped it in the head during a punch-up at a Viking pub late one Friday night

IMG_9030.jpg

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    That spear head is a mere babe compared to my Danish core axe (7-8000 BC) belonging to the Maglemose/Kongemose culture (Mesolithic period) found in the area around Stevn, Denmark.

Can't say for sure if it was miltary at all but someone might have copped it in the head during a punch-up at a Viking pub late one Friday night

IMG_9030.jpg
    nice!!

sadly in many countries they are all legal.only here in Greece we can not buy ancient items, even an old tiny coin.not more items...seen what it is sold in ebay.that is very wrong.dont want to buy a great collection.only a tiny coi

laws are laws :P

laws are laws :P
    so it is

i dont think over here in australia its againts the law to buy or own any ancient artifacts.

maybe we are the only ones :P

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast