Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

What would you do ?

Article about: Gday all, Noticed something in the classifieds last night.I will not name the item but this particular piece of militatia was highly under valued due to mis-identification. This particular i

?

Default re: What would you do ?

Hi Adrian,this is the problem,I sent at least one PM but when I go back through my inbox there isn't anything there,I usually don't delete until it's full so not sure what happened there...because of that and that fact I can't recall his username I'm a bit stuck

?

Shells are hard to get into Australia....I got lucky once and recieved five K98 shells, but a mate of mine had his confiscated by customs, though by now you should have had a letter from customs telling you.....sounds as though they were never sent....shame

It's funny how some shipments make it through customs and some do not when the contents are similar.
    Also things like double edged daggers you have trouble importing yet I can import a 70lb Compound Bow with two dozen shafts no worries.
    Makes you wonder

Sorry about the typo in the title folks,I can't seem to change it.
    Cheers all

I tried to get in and change it for you......... Ah, there - fixed it.........!
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 04-05-2012 at 05:53 AM.
    Regards,

Steve.

Thanks Steve,
    Good on ya mate.
    Dave

?

Default Re: What would you do ?

Quote by Thanatos View Post
    It's funny how some shipments make it through customs and some do not when the contents are similar.
    Also things like double edged daggers you have trouble importing yet I can import a 70lb Compound Bow with two dozen shafts no worries.
    Makes you wonder
    How silly is that!

Defies any basis of logic IMO.

I missed it, but I would discuss it ;just as one would discuss fakes when proposed, for sale, as original (at a "original item price").
    Thise been said; only if it is of no intrest to me, if it was of any intrest to me; I would habe baught it!! ;-)
    Like the most said, it is about the seller to do his homework, and specially when posted on thise forum, many(if not all) would have helped him.
    When one is at a life auction bidding on a item, you are not going to tell anyone bidding on the same item, what it is worth (to you!!) or how much you are prepared to bid.
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Quote by Torch View Post
    Hi Adrian,this is the problem,I sent at least one PM but when I go back through my inbox there isn't anything there,I usually don't delete until it's full so not sure what happened there...because of that and that fact I can't recall his username I'm a bit stuck
    Mate if you don't tell any of the mods we can't try and help recoup your money , if anyone has similar problems with a member here let us know !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast