Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

What are your favorite item(s) in your collection

Article about: Friedrich, I never would have guessed! by Friedrich-Berthold Attachment 312472Attachment 312473Attachment 312474Attachment 312475Attachment 312476Attachment 312477Attachment 312478Attachment

CBH
    ?

Default Re: What are your favorite item(s) in your collection

Thats a hard question , I guess my Cape Breton Highlanders officer uniforms they came from a surplus store cheap and belonged to the same officer the only bad thing was they had there buttons changed when he became the Commanding officer of a different unit after the war , Leib Husaren Skull from a great friend who has now passed and my Brigade Nederland SS collar . But I love all my crap or I'd have sold it long ago .
    Cheers Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've got a few favorites, but here a few of mine.

A favorite mainly because i think it's a nice example of a "been there done that" sort of thing! Happy Hunting everyone!!!Picture 2273.jpgPicture 2274.jpg

?

NDShooter I love that bahnschutz visor!

I couldent decide on a favorite, as its constantly changing. But one thing that will always be in my collection is my DAF visor cap that started me off visor cap collecting. (Thanks again Ben.)
    P3070068.jpg

Another cap I would never sell is my excellent conditioned Mohr & Speyer example with its box. Would be hard to upgrade. The maker also supplied caps for the Imperial Kings Court.
    $T2eC16NHJI!E9qSO8F4OBQWfDYwjMQ~~60_12.jpg$T2eC16ZHJFoE9nh6pM)oBQWfDgHO8g~~60_12.jpg

And today my favorite is my Kreis level NSDAP tunic with its non-regulation NSKK sleeve diamond. Now that I got over the fact the insignia will cost more than the tunic!
    MVC-001F.jpgMVC-008F.jpg

Patrick

Cool Re: What are your favorite item(s) in your collection

Here is my tiny contribution! These are my most beloved items! The helmet was found at Crete by me, the Afrika Korp cufftitle was bought for only 50euros and the Kreta one for the same amount! I love them because they were bought for maybe replicas and proved to be 100% originals! The LAH shoulderboards half say they are fakes and half say they are originals! I paid very little money for them so either way i'm happy! Even if repros they are very good made! So as u understand i love these because i paid little money and i got a treasure! Plus some of them are related with my hometown, Crete!

badges 003.jpg
    Qiute a common item i know but i've always really liked my Krimschild, at first thought to be fake but matched to unknown maker 1.27 in the Sascha Weber book.

?

Though I have posted it before, I like this Officer's Mantel so much I could post it all day!

image.jpg
    image.jpg

My thanks to Bob and Bruce for this becoming a part of my collection.
    CMH

I'll limit myself to one item. I would say my favorite piece is my 1957-version Deutsches Kreuz in Gold:

DKiG_1957-1.jpg

DKiG_1957-2.jpg

My new fave in my collection which originally came from the last commander of the unit, along with other named items of his.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

So beautiful items you all have!!

This is my favorite because for this reason I started my collection, and its family item!

IMG_0800.jpg

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast