Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

What is your favorite WW2 comedy film,tv show,sketch or Character?

Article about: Over the years there has been a lot of different comedies about WW2, so what is your favorite? Personality mine is Allo Allo, and I recently found the RAF sketch on the Armstrong and Miller

?

Default What is your favorite WW2 comedy film,tv show,sketch or Character?

Over the years there has been a lot of different comedies about WW2, so what is your favorite?

Personality mine is Allo Allo, and I recently found the RAF sketch on the Armstrong and Miller show.

I also think one of the best characters is officer crabtree.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: What is your favorite WW2 comedy film,tv show,sketch or Character?

Peter Sellers in Soft beds, hard battles was a giggle.

Tom

Classic!...

?

Colonel Klink.jpgExcellent choice Gunny!!!!!!!!!. I have to go with Colonel CLINK (Hogans Heros) HHHoooogan

I would have to say the film Australia....... oh wait...... that wasn't meant to be a comedy?

Seriously though its got to be Dads Army.

I also like it because of the real life service of many of the cast members e.g. Arnold Ridley

Dad's Army star's First World War heroics - Telegraph
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Oddball and Crapgame.

This guy :-)
    kellys-heroes-11.jpg

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast