Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

What is your favorite WW2 comedy film,tv show,sketch or Character?

Article about: Over the years there has been a lot of different comedies about WW2, so what is your favorite? Personality mine is Allo Allo, and I recently found the RAF sketch on the Armstrong and Miller

Default Re: What is your favorite WW2 comedy film,tv show,sketch or Character?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Attachment 498871
    Oddball!...
    Now why didn't I guess that???

The best comedy sketch has to be the Dambusters advert for Carling Black Label. And the best comedy series has to be Dads Army. Best character? Private Pike - you stupid boy!

The Tiger tank in Saving Private Ryan.

It's hilarious.

Richard Winters Band Of Brothers
    BOB_DickWinters.jpg

Morris

Quote by kirederf7 View Post

It's hilarious.
    Not as funny as the one in White Tiger!...

Captain Mainwaring and Graham Kennedy's character from The Odd Angry Shot.

Quote by kirederf7 View Post

It's hilarious.
    What were the funny bits please ? To me it was great entertainment

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Dads Army classic stuff..Just like the real Army sometimes!!!!. Cheers Terry.

?

Anyone remember this episode of father Ted?
    Attached Images Attached Images

My favourite WW1 character has got to be Captain Blackadder, just brilliant!

These 2 guys Joe Flynn aka Capt. Binghamton and Tim Conway aka Ensign Parker of Mc Hales Navy. These 2 guys were always at odds with each other especially Joe Flynn near wanting to kill Parker and choke him
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (20.5 KB, 136 views)
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast