Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Whats behind your profile name?

Article about: well mine is short for oberschutze krieger, which i used as my first online username for a game called medal of honor allied assault. it kinda just stuck haha. btw krieger means warrior in g

?

Default Re: Whats behind your profile name?

CarlTiger...

Carl, my name(!)
    The Tiger connection is not just about the panzers (although they are one of my favourite armoured vehicles), but probably more about my love for the Amur (Siberian) tiger, such as the one in my avatar. His name is Art, I am very lucky to have been able to spend so much time with him from when he was just a few weeks old. It's an incredible experience watching him develop..and noticing how my scars are getting slightly larger with each encounter! Beautiful though, truly amazing.

Regards,

Carl

I know we have spoken via PM Rob, but just for the record, anyone who wishes to change their username can do so by dropping me a PM.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I have always been interested in history. I feel like its apart of me so thats what sparked the name "Historyisme".
    cheers,
    Pat

Mine's kinda self explanitory......

?

Mines straight forward its my name and J is the middle name, it could of been much worse, my real nickname is "Bunny", (dont ask)

this has been quite fun reading mine talltom is quite simple really im called tom and im tall it was either that or foghorn a nickname from training (im very loud) and talltom came out the winner

tom

Franz is my German name, 1944 year, with lot of battles going on.
    this is a good thread

Thanks once more to Ade for changing my username for me! Poromies is finnish and directly translater to reindeerman. "Poromies" is basically a reindeerowner just like me

Im a Biker.... Im a Boy (man )... I own a ZX6R = Bikerboyzx6r

Mine is my initials and the fact that I have been creating hand made miniatures since about 1982. It was also the name of my web site. As I am quite proud of my work, I have kept it the same.
    Ralph.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (265.2 KB, 21 views)
    Last edited by rbminis; 10-28-2011 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Add Photo
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast