Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Whats on your 2015 wish list?

Article about: For me this has to be the year I get an SS dagger! What about you guys? Nick

Default Whats on your 2015 wish list?

For me this has to be the year I get an SS dagger!

What about you guys?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

This year I want to purchase my dream item, A nice issued RK

?

Funny you asked about that Nick, i was just thinking about what i need for my addiciton, and for me at must be some quality volunteer items. Cossack or ROA, or maybe another hardtoget volunteer item.

Lets wait and see, after all im supposed to survive this night first...

Happy newyear todos

(Ive been drinkin San Mig all day long, so excuse me if my english is less than bright)

?

As stated on my signature below my quest continues for a two to four panel WW II period Mk II medics helmet the Holy Grail for my collection that would sit on my top most shelf.
    I know of one in a private collection of a friend here in Canada and jab him with a friendly reminder every once and a while but feel he will sadly have his wife bury it with him when his time comes just out of spite for me

Regards Mark

I want a lot of buckles police in mint!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    As stated on my signature below my quest continues for a two to four panel WW II period Mk II medics helmet the Holy Grail for my collection that would sit on my top most shelf.
    I know of one in a private collection of a friend here in Canada and jab him with a friendly reminder every once and a while but feel he will sadly have his wife bury it with him when his time comes just out of spite for me

Regards Mark
    Why are they so scarce Mark?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

So few Medics Nick and 99% would have been repainted post war in the early 1950's Canada's military went through restructuring and with that most helmets were repainted or over painted with a gloss and or semi gloss OD green as we continued using the Mk II as are standard issue helmet well in to the late 60's.

Regards Mark

To complete a British winter soldier and a few pieces of DAK equipment especialy a pink hue M35

Respect!
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

And a 1914 Mons star trio to a member of the 1st or 2nd Bn Royal Welsh Fusiliers
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast