Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Whats on your 2015 wish list?

Article about: For me this has to be the year I get an SS dagger! What about you guys? Nick

A 2/4th MG Battalion slouchie with colour patch, it's a big ask but no harm in looking.

a party pin for realistic wish item.For more than this a WH helmet with decals or LW with decals. (Dream item that i can not find a Lighter from Greek forces in Korean war)

An Early Boker SS em dagger with a first logo variant. A needle in a Haystack but nothing is impossible in this hobby.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I am not asking much this year. Just to win the lottery and get a bigger war room. Mine is full.
    On another note. To maybe meet some of my friends I have made on this forum and have a happy and healthy year for myself and family.
    cheers from across the pond,

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Always looking for that next iron cross. But I am really hoping
    to add a 1911a1 45 to my display.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

I would like to restore another M42 Size 66 Stahlhelm for my display this year, and I plan on adding a few select German awards to the collection as well, mostly common awards really, but they have to be in great shape and affordable, which adds to the challenge...
    There are also a few EARLY Tinnies that I've got my eye on, better get them now as prices have been increasing on those...(I saw that coming in the 90s and folks looked at me like I was a fool, as there was little interest in collecting Tinnies back then, lol...)
    I've also noticed a shift in my study-focus from 3rd Reich to more obscure yet historically vital subject-matter, such as the various Freikorps & Paramilitary Organizations of the Weimar Era, German Heimatfront Propaganda and Social Studies concerning the German Civilian Population of the era...
    Good Luck To You All...!!
    Glenn

?

1. The repatriation of an Australian national treasure.
    2. A Fallschirmjager cloth cover, clip or drawstring type.
    3. Finally getting my website and book photos taken so I can get the projects off the ground.

Best wishes of the New Year to all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3