Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

What's on your agenda for 2014

Article about: It has to be an SS dagger for me..somehow ! Nick

?

Next year will be my third year of collecting.
    I'll continue collecting German/Hungarian WW2 field-gear (with no clear focus really), also keep at the cold war Hungarian stuff. Assorted documents, photos, anything interesting really.
    And just maybe plan a "project" - since I just received some old Hungarian court papers and correspondence between lawyer and the accused of an ex-member of the "25th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS Hunyadi (1st Hungarian)", who was tried for "war crimes" - simply just being a member of the SS. (The dates on the papers is 1945 and 1946)
    He received 6 months jail time (he was lucky).
    So maybe I'll research more of this division.

Cheers,
    Fabe

Smile

Like others, I tend to be suddenly tempted by things that 'come along'.....

However, one thing I'm definitely hunting is a a pair of 'cag' 6x30 Dienstglas in tan paint to round off my small collection. Hopefully a little bit salty ( ie not just painted and advertised as 'Afrika Korps' ! )

They're not too rare, so I'm pretty confident......

Am thinking about a complete uniform with riot protection helmets and shields of the former Polish ORMO (Ochotnicza Rezerwa Milicji Obywatelskiej) or the Volunteer Reserve Militia before they get hard to find and more expensive as the 1980s becomes more collectible.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

I'm looking to get involved with TR edged weapons and visors. Of course, helmets helmets helmets too I should have a lot more spare money next year so the collection will swell I hope.

?

Looks like lots of plans!

Me, 2014 will (hopefully) bring an HR17 Officers Pelzemütze and an IR17 Officers Pickelhaube. Both are real. Both are on hold. Both are Holy Grails. A few other top end of the rarer regiments would be nice as well. That's what I be hunting next year.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Looks like lots of plans!

Me, 2014 will (hopefully) bring an HR17 Officers Pelzemütze and an IR17 Officers Pickelhaube. Both are real. Both are on hold. Both are Holy Grails. A few other top end of the rarer regiments would be nice as well. That's what I be hunting next year.
    The sick part is, they're both on hold. Good God Almighty.

?

Purchasing a Finnish M39 Mosin Nagant! I almost had one yesterday for 200 bucks but due to some complications, could not..:'(

I would like a
    M40 RAD helmet.
    M40 NSKK helmet
    USN blasting machine
    chris

World peace.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Hey Guys! Loving some of the reply's in this thread! Well for me 2014 wont bring many items if any at all as I am due to start my basic training in April with the British Army to join the 3rd Royal Horse Artillery. I absolutely cannot wait. I am literally wishing my life away until then. Regards, Sean.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast