Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

What's on your agenda for 2014

Article about: It has to be an SS dagger for me..somehow ! Nick

Quote by seandm View Post
    Hey Guys! Loving some of the reply's in this thread! Well for me 2014 wont bring many items if any at all as I am due to start my basic training in April with the British Army to join the 3rd Royal Horse Artillery. I absolutely cannot wait. I am literally wishing my life away until then. Regards, Sean.
    They will give you loads of free militaria, cool.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by seandm View Post
    Hey Guys! Loving some of the reply's in this thread! Well for me 2014 wont bring many items if any at all as I am due to start my basic training in April with the British Army to join the 3rd Royal Horse Artillery. I absolutely cannot wait. I am literally wishing my life away until then. Regards, Sean.
    Good luck Sean!...

?

Haha yeah will be in my element Jerry! Thanks Gunny!

I really have no idea. My financial situation as a student is well... horrible . I usually save up money and look up for great deals on items of my interest, like Finnish or Soviet items from the wars.

I'm hoping to purchase a nice 57er second pattern RK with 'C'-frame...oh, and also planning of giving my TR EKs some TLC by buying them company, they feel so lonely...

Best regards

Finding a Job
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Continue working at my job and building my skills set and experience for a promotion, as we have a couple of guys that are nearing retirement that work at a level above what I do. This would mean no more 24 hour standby call out duty and no more weekend work, and more income. Also still hoping to find a set of these as I have been looking for several years now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote by StefanM View Post
    Am thinking about a complete uniform with riot protection helmets and shields of the former Polish ORMO (Ochotnicza Rezerwa Milicji Obywatelskiej) or the Volunteer Reserve Militia before they get hard to find and more expensive as the 1980s becomes more collectible.
    Odd to quote myself???

But I have made a start for 2014 wish list... and purchased a 1975 issued ORMO motorcyclist helmet in great condition. Below are the auction images so will post better photos once in hand on the "Polish" forum

3813262158_1.jpeg

3813262158.jpeg
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Upgrade my Greek ww2 collection
    Get a US ww2 poncho
    An EK2
    A german M40 helmet
    and finally some british field gear

Try to find a job and start adding some more TR to my collection.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast