Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

What's on your agenda for 2014

Article about: It has to be an SS dagger for me..somehow ! Nick

Quote by KriegMann View Post
    Try to find a job and start adding some more TR to my collection.
    Good luck with the job hunting mate!...

?

The HR17 had incorrect chinscales. :-(
    The IR17 however is 100%. A Running Horse would be nice too.

There's things I really want and things I really, really want. Problem with the latter is that they're rarer than hen's teeth, so the former will have to do. Apologies for not answering the question - the list is too long.

Cheers, Willie.

The very best of luck for those seeking new jobs and those starting new ones in 2014...and happy war relic hunting of course!
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Paying for and receiving the research files for my newly acquired GPB, possibly a double decal Police helmet and/or maybe an SS single decal, nice EK2, more NSDAP badges and hopefully my first sunray pattern party badge... nice complete relic helmets (trying to get different variations of camos etc.) and possibly some kind of cufftitle, maybe SS or Feldgendarmerie. Nice Political leaders armband of some kind...

I could go on and on, I guess

Adding to my 2014 agenda of starting Polish ORMO, MO collection is a radio set winging its way across to me, to be followed shortly by a pistol holster belt with baton and also an MO riot shield I have just found...hoping UK customs will allow the shield through with problem after I purchase it

3851171681_1.jpg

3851171681_3.jpg

?

Keep healthy & the family too..including our 3 mutts..Get the damn mortgage under ten grand, & then some collecting..Remote controlled tanks have seemed to taken over my life!!!. So 1 of them is in order...lol....& I haven't a clue about anything else.. whatever comes my way?? I wouldn't mind finishing off my WW2 British Para dummy..!!...Also as a side line visiting some distilleries & drinking good Ale....Cheers Terry.

Oh & good luck everybody who is doing something different this year!!!! keep smiling.

My 2014 agenda is going well so far just purchased this Polish MO/ORMO revolver and baton holster.

Sellers photos:

6_f.jpg10_f.jpg8_f.jpg4_f.jpg3_f.jpg2_f.jpg1_f.jpg

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6