Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Whats your Job?

Article about: Hi Jerry, as Neolithic remains is my other big interest I had this site bookmarked. (When ever I travel around the UK I always check what is in the area I will be going to) You might know it

?

Default Whats your Job?

i was just sat at the desk wondering what other people do for work on the forum, as the forum is busy during the day (with a lot of brits on board) just thought i would see what you do

Myself, i do Welding inspection, along with Site Coatings Inspection and Ultrasonic testing on steel plates

at the moment i am doing work for the MOD in the Bristol Area

are many people in the trade of collectables?

Default Re: Whats your Job?

Im in college, soon I´ll be a social worker... hopefully. I´ve spent the last 5 months working, but now it´s back to school
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

RAF regiment (its fun and boring at the same time) im trying to remuster as a air traffic controller and to top it all of im trying to get a A level in maths and history thought open university

tom

Joiner/Carpenter by trade but unfortunately out of work at the minute.

Martin

I'm I technical content writer (I know, hard to believe with all the typos right?) for the power generation industry primarily, preventative maintenance programs, operating procedures, pretty much anything at the deck plates level. The kid, he's still trying to finish up High School.

Quote by Gouldy View Post
    i was just sat at the desk wondering what other people do for work on the forum, as the forum is busy during the day (with a lot of brits on board) just thought i would see what you do

Myself, i do Welding inspection, along with Site Coatings Inspection and Ultrasonic testing on steel plates

at the moment i am doing work for the MOD in the Bristol Area

are many people in the trade of collectables?

Hi,

Did you do any testing about 3 years back on the high pressure gas pipeline running across South Wales?

I am an archaeologist and work all over Britain, but mostly in South Wales for the last 6 years (except some time in the Nederlands). A recent pic of me recording a site in Pembrokeshire and one of the site I am currently working on and two flint arrowheads I found a few years back.

Regards,

Jerry
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

im afraid not, i was on the National Grid job in Exeter that year , the South Wales job was a HUUUUGE one though !

we dug up old WW2 mortars on the Exeter job though lol

AIF
    ?

Jerry you lucky old sod ...you have my dream job Those arrow heads are amazing!

Well I used to be the leading hand / shift supervisor in a sugar packaging factory we packaged sugar for almost every brand in Australia. But then one day the Mrs decided family life wasnt for her and ran off and left me with the kids who are now 2 and 4 years old so for the time being Im a stay at home single dad, which has made collecting a bit harder these days

Luke.

?

I am at school and I am hoping one day I will be an archaeologist

cheers,
    Pat

?

I'm a Dog Handler for the Ministry of Defence Police and Guarding Agency (MDPGA, MGS) based in Taunton, Somerset. A great job, not tied to a desk, my own boss - within reason - and get loads of exercise. I work 12 hour shifts, two days, two nights and four days off. It gives me plenty of time to be on the forum and indulge in my other pursuits.
    Here's a photo from about four or five years ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast