Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Whats your Job?

Article about: Hi Jerry, as Neolithic remains is my other big interest I had this site bookmarked. (When ever I travel around the UK I always check what is in the area I will be going to) You might know it

Default Re: Whats your Job?

Great aerial photos Jerry
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Fantastic stuff Jerry, great photos. I am also interested in archaeology, I did a short course on maritime archeaology at the Fremantle maritime museum here in Western Australia, I am very interested in the Dutch East India Company (the VOC) and the wrecks along the W.A. Coast, particularly the wreck of the Batavia and the mutiny that accompanied it.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Fantastic stuff Jerry, great photos. I am also interested in archaeology, I did a short course on maritime archeaology at the Fremantle maritime museum here in Western Australia, I am very interested in the Dutch East India Company (the VOC) and the wrecks along the W.A. Coast, particularly the wreck of the Batavia and the mutiny that accompanied it.
    Love the VOC history and his artifacts as well, keep us informed!!
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Hey guys just seen this thread I am currently studying As Maths, As Accounting, As Computing and BTEC Games Development. I would like to become a self-emplyed accountant so i can work the hours i want and also there is very good money in becoming an accountant
    Thanks, Glen.

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    Hey guys just seen this thread I am currently studying As Maths, As Accounting, As Computing and BTEC Games Development. I would like to become a self-emplyed accountant so i can work the hours i want and also there is very good money in becoming an accountant
    Thanks, Glen.
    Good luck with your studies Glen, dont get distracted by Militaria collecting ! ( I probably sound like your Dad )

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Seriously...it's cool seeing what you cats do, other than pouring over books and creeping dusty antique shops. It's interesting how policemen, waiters, lawyers, electricians...and many many other professions all have the itch for collecting.

I, and I'm sure there will be a few people suprised, own a cheese factory. My family has been making Canadian Cheddar here in Ontario since 1925. The factory has been around since 1867. So, when Jesse James was robbing banks, the factory was making cheese... Right now there is only 13 factories making cheddar in Ontario, and 5 (of which I am one) are in private hands. The rest is Kraft, or Parmalat etc...

I've always wanted to get to the Somerset area to see where Cheddar was invented, so maybe you cats in that area will have to come out for a beer or two ( and some hearty cheddar) when I finally make it across the big pond.

Since I dont have a great pic of me at work...I have posted the next best.

Forget Somerset, you need to come here to Yorkshire and enjoy the Wensleydale cheese creamery..... Gromit

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

My civillian job is for the phone company. I install fiber optic network equipment that connect entire cities, Power plants / battery plants, switches and anything else telecomm related. I have 4 workers I supervise most of the time. I also am in the Air National Guard, weapons loader on F-15 aircraft. I own Frontline Firearms Instruction where I teach firearm safety and shooting skills. I also show my collection and my museum which is a fourth job sometimes. I guess I keep pretty busy most of the time.

Burt

lol @ Nick... A fine piece of Wensleydale?
    Hell...I'd come to Yorkshire just for the puddings.

?

Quote by SatansCabanaBoy View Post
    Seriously...it's cool seeing what you cats do, other than pouring over books and creeping dusty antique shops. It's interesting how policemen, waiters, lawyers, electricians...and many many other professions all have the itch for collecting.

I, and I'm sure there will be a few people suprised, own a cheese factory. My family has been making Canadian Cheddar here in Ontario since 1925. The factory has been around since 1867. So, when Jesse James was robbing banks, the factory was making cheese... Right now there is only 13 factories making cheddar in Ontario, and 5 (of which I am one) are in private hands. The rest is Kraft, or Parmalat etc...

I've always wanted to get to the Somerset area to see where Cheddar was invented, so maybe you cats in that area will have to come out for a beer or two ( and some hearty cheddar) when I finally make it across the big pond.

Since I dont have a great pic of me at work...I have posted the next best.
    Cheddar is a nice place, I've been caving there a few times. Unfortunately during the summer the gorge is full of tourists and coaches. If you do make it to Somerset you'll have to forget the beer, all they drink round here is cider!

Forget Yorkshire, I mean where in Yorkshire can you find the Wurzels?........
    Click the link: I am a Cider Drinker!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast