Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Whats your Job?

Article about: Hi Jerry, as Neolithic remains is my other big interest I had this site bookmarked. (When ever I travel around the UK I always check what is in the area I will be going to) You might know it

Default Re: Whats your Job?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Cheddar is a nice place, I've been caving there a few times. Unfortunately during the summer the gorge is full of tourists and coaches. If you do make it to Somerset you'll have to forget the beer, all they drink round here is cider!

Forget Yorkshire, I mean where in Yorkshire can you find the Wurzels?........
    I am a Cider Drinker!
    Showing your age Adrian

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Showing your age Adrian

Nick
    Haha! They're still going strong Nick and they show their age alot more than me!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by SatansCabanaBoy View Post
    Seriously...it's cool seeing what you cats do, other than pouring over books and creeping dusty antique shops. It's interesting how policemen, waiters, lawyers, electricians...and many many other professions all have the itch for collecting.

I, and I'm sure there will be a few people suprised, own a cheese factory. My family has been making Canadian Cheddar here in Ontario since 1925. The factory has been around since 1867. So, when Jesse James was robbing banks, the factory was making cheese... Right now there is only 13 factories making cheddar in Ontario, and 5 (of which I am one) are in private hands. The rest is Kraft, or Parmalat etc...

I've always wanted to get to the Somerset area to see where Cheddar was invented, so maybe you cats in that area will have to come out for a beer or two ( and some hearty cheddar) when I finally make it across the big pond.

Since I dont have a great pic of me at work...I have posted the next best.
    I would love to try some of that, because I am a cheese fanatic.

I am a fan of Gloucester Cotswald and Gouda varieties.

' I got a brand new combined harvester......
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I work with hospitals and university's promoting molecular and genetic testing for the diagnosis and treatment of all forms of cancers.

PS I LOVE cheese...........and beer...........and wine!!

Regards,

Sam

Wine and cheese, what a combo
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Im an Earthworks Supervisor,
    Basement excavations,roads,building pads,anything which involves Digging Dirt
    Love the outdoor work,i couldnt work in an office,except maybe today when it was 35 degrees and i sweated my arse off
    Here are some pics of a Basement Excavation i did a while back,
    Mick
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    ' I got a brand new combined harvester......
    I come from Cheddar originally (where the cheese comes from )

and have seen the Wurzels about 3 or 4 times around the area, they are a lot of fun for their age thats for sure!

Looks like fun Aussie Mick, got to love the building industry and being outdoors!

I was a patio/add a room installer for about 10 years, both with my stepdad and by myself. Used to build everything from flat roof covers to timber lined ceiling and house additions. Got offered the role of selling them a couple of years back, which is what I have been doing ever since. Least I still get to move around and spend my time outside away from the desk.

Trouble is my wife still thinks I am handy and she keeps me occupied with tasks like deck building around the house. Maybe I should sell my tools.....

Jason

Some times in to earthworks as well, but I have also the wife as a supervisor.....
    tele 078.jpg
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast