Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

What's your newest Militaria purchase?

Article about: Hi guys, forgive me if this is already mentioned elsewhere but, if not? I was wondering what your newest militaria purchase was. Mine include a nice General Assault Badge, another War Merit

Default Re: What's your newest Militaria purchase?

Very happy with these guys.

I beat Stewy to the punch--IM drooling over those IABs.

small gathing from yesterday. Five new pics.

Two show ladies in a uniform one @ Nurnberg Stadium sitting in the bleachers-the other they are in a parade of some sorts in Nurnberg-carrying flags.

Three pics in a small grouping that are of a War Merit Cross 2nd class award ceremony. You see them awarded both the KvK 2nd as well as their award Docs.

The seller still owes me many pics which have yet to arrive-so there is going to be an unseen period of time delay in me getting my pics posed on this site.

Just bought my first 2 British pieces can't wait to get them and display them
    British canteen &Canadian webbing holders p37 1940
    British '37 Patt map case made by W&G type & material is dated 1941

Frenchy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Small group of HJ straps from the Sud Franken gebietsdistrict. Sort of shows the changes in regultions over the years, from the obberbann system to post 38. One DJ strap from West Westphalia, Detmold that matches a single DJ Fahnlienfuher from the same bann that I have.

A 1945 awarded Order of the Red Star bought yesterday for £10/$15.

Cheers, Ade.

3mk
    ?

Nice find
    My battledress tunic hasnt came in the mail yet and im getting pissed

?

Extremelly rare one, Richie, I will have it in my collection!
    I like the Latvian made uniforms. They are so rare as a Latvia made not a lot of Soviet uniforms and insignia, and a bit later they produce the same for 3 Reich too. Congrats!
    Here is my latest, and it is one that I am exceptionally pleased with.

34MM cap star cockarde - However, this one is Latvian made and is of extremely high quality as opposed to the normal Russian made pieces.

I can not find any reference, in any language that concerns it. Even my Russian cap star collector associates are without words...
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Late yesterday, I got a goood grouping of pics and a doc-from Gebirgsjager Artillery Regiment 79. I got 20 photos from a grouping of about 150-200 that were being slip apart-but I managed to salvage 20 of hem. Anyway, these include a pic of RKT Major Salminger, a few pics wiht GJ Generals in them-one shows a GJ General out hunting with is Shotgun, one pic shows Russian PoW marching through the Caucasus, other show officers watching a battl, a few great shots of the GJs as they moved through the Caucasus mountains, one great Bivouac photo, a great show of a GJ MG-34 on the tri-legged mount in a MG nest on top of a mountain with a great view of their surroundings, and two pics showing Rumainain troops including the commander of their GJ forces in Russia.

The document I got was a Regimentstagesbefehl for the 79th AR on September 6th 1942. I have a general idea what this document is-which I THINK it is some sort of Daily Regimental report-which mentions the names of a few GJ Offizier and some other stuff. However, mein Deutsch its veri schlecht-and I only get an occasional word or meaning.

If anyone can please tell me what this doc is-i'd be very greatful.

Hi Chris, you are correct on the doc. A useful peice for the researcher.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast