Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast

What's your newest Militaria purchase?

Article about: Hi guys, forgive me if this is already mentioned elsewhere but, if not? I was wondering what your newest militaria purchase was. Mine include a nice General Assault Badge, another War Merit

?

Default Re: What's your newest Militaria purchase?

My latest addition finally arrived last week. The visor feels right at home with my old sidescaps & insignia.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice! Congrats!

Uniform worn Oberbann 3 and 6 Sigrunes to complete my '33 pattern set. HJ Flakhelfer insignia.
    • File Type: jpg 11.jpg (127.1 KB, 20 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (55.5 KB, 25 views)

meatball
    ?

hey guys ,,,i havent got the hang of this sight ,,but i posted my last purchase,,, maybe in the wrong spot... ill try again...i got an eagle on gun broker,, [ gunbroker.com # 129902148 ] which i think is the real deal,,, i like it ,, what do you think????

?

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    Uniform worn Oberbann 3 and 6 Sigrunes to complete my '33 pattern set. HJ Flakhelfer insignia.
    Impressive set. Looks great. Cheers

Jan
    ?

And honest gratulations! They have to be worth more than bananas in the future

Jan

Jan
    ?

Quote by jimmyhanklane View Post
    Hi fellas, This was given to me by a fellow collector. I can find no markings and have considerable doubts as to its authenticity. I am new to the site and very excited to share my collection. I have several other items which I have concerns about that I will be posting in coming days.
    No it´s not Original.

Rgds Jan

Quote by jimmyhanklane View Post
    Hi fellas, This was given to me by a fellow collector. I can find no markings and have considerable doubts as to its authenticity. I am new to the site and very excited to share my collection. I have several other items which I have concerns about that I will be posting in coming days.
    Re the Pith helemt. Sorry Jan I must respectfully disagree with you here. The pith helmet is fine and just lacks it's chinstrap. Nothing else wrong with it.

Cheers, Ade.

?

My latest purchase arrived yesterday. I recently posted pics in another thread before I bought it but I couldn't resist a few more. Makes a nice companion to my m42

Post 1938 General HJ Rottenfuhrer "sew on" pair from Bann 766 Luxemburg, Obergebiet West, HJ Gebiet 12 Mosselland. This Bann was one of those formed to accommodate the 'Luxemburgische Volksjugend' which had been affiliated with the HJ until being fully incorporated in June 1941.

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast