Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

What's your newest Militaria purchase?

Article about: Hi guys, forgive me if this is already mentioned elsewhere but, if not? I was wondering what your newest militaria purchase was. Mine include a nice General Assault Badge, another War Merit

Default Re: What's your newest Militaria purchase?

DJ Ausweis from Bann 166 Taunus.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post 1938 DJ Fahnlienfuhrer straps, period modified from Jungbann 224 Kurhessen West, to Jungbann 2 Pommern Ost. The embroidered numbers have actually been stripped from the straps, leaving a "ghost" in the material and the metal 2 has been added as is common on later HJ/DJ leader straps. Perhaps this leader was reassigned or moved and did this until new insignia could be obtained.

?

My newest purchases arrived today ! Near mint condition Polizei visor cap, 8 year service medal and belt buckle. I already had the collar tabs & shoulderboards but wanted a police display. Kind of like buying a new suit & new shoes to match an old pair of socks

Congrats!

Just got back from a week in Arnhem for the 65th Anniversary of the battle. While there I bought a large "Welfare biscuits" tin. Dated 11/44. These were British and were supplied to the Dutch people during the "Hunger Winter" of 1944/45.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Wanted to share a few pics of my new trinkets. A few more Polizei items and a nicely detailed RAD buckle.

BROADSWORD
    ?

Hi all i just picked up this little gem of ebay any feedback on would be great ,its a german fork 22 cm long stainless steel by the looks of it ,it has an engraved crest at the end of the panzerkampffabzeichen 75 oak leaves award it is said to have belonged to willi hein [waffen ss] ss hauptsturmfuhrer dr 2/ss-panzer reg 5 wiking ,apparentley he only died in 2000 whether its true im not sure ? On the back there is a set of scales and the letters b n and something that looks like ; almart . Any info or possible value would be welcome ........cheers all .....gary

Last show before the summer months, picked up two silver
    wound badges, makers #107 and #26. Plus these little guys ;
    4 place ribbon with "RZM 12" button - $7.00.
    7 place ribbon - $5.00

These straps from Bann Munchen, they are different lettering pattern but appear to have been worn together. Single DJ strap for Liebstandarte Jungbann "Munchen-Nordwest", Obergebiet Sud, HJ Gebiet 19 Hochland. Only 2 DJ Jungbanns from Munich used this style of strap (1/L and 2/L) from January 1st 1936 to October 1938. The 1/L designation was for "Munchen-Sudost". Finally a single HJ Hauptbannfuhrer.

Smile Re: What's your newest Militaria purchase?

my two latest buys

bdm pennant and ek2

thanks to jb for the ek2(and pic )

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast