Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

What's your newest Militaria purchase?

Article about: Hi guys, forgive me if this is already mentioned elsewhere but, if not? I was wondering what your newest militaria purchase was. Mine include a nice General Assault Badge, another War Merit

Default Re: What's your newest Militaria purchase?

Not sure about the rifle and star ? The watch came from my uncle who was in North Africa
    Attached Images Attached Images

3mk
    ?

Rifle and star look Japanese

Can any one tell me more about it? I have clean them bit and just made small display. I would like to add small tags with bullets descriptions.
    Mariusz

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    I was happy to pay £20.00 for it.

Hi Dave, sorry, but i believe it to be a fake knife, £20 ain't too bad though

Nice little HJ lot I picked up for a good price. Includes a seldom seen HJ Verwalters sleeve insignia (which I'm already considering a trade offer made on before this was in hand), and a nice variant DJ Sigrune, a strap I needed, and a couple of other smalls.

Morning Gents,

maybe you can helpme identify a few things. 2 Pins, and one particular swastika boyscout charm? This sadly is part of the last of things from my grandfather's collection. The ring is apparently prison camp art from ww2 and made from a shell casing. the Swastika charm is made from gold, as is the boyscout one, and I do not know where the stickpins are from.

Such a wide span of Items, Always nice to look throw. Paper Item from me.

Ek2 Document, Awarded for the French Campaign. Signed by General Der Artillery Rudolf Kaempfe Deutsche Kreuz in Gold winner. Implicated in the 20th July 1944 Bomb Plot, Arrested on 21st July1944,By the gestapo imprisoned until wars end then handed over to the Russians.

Hi Dan, I think the stick pins might be KM cap eagles?

I like the ring and if you have not said it was WW2 ,I would have guessed at it be from the Great War.

The boy scout badge and the charm are not German in my opinion.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks Ade, figured someone would know.

Hello,
    My last purchase has been made three weeks ago (bl@@dy hell, it's an eternity....), an almost mint 1942 dated leather MG 34 pouch. I found it at a militaria fair, around 11:00 AM (!!!) and gladly bought it for 70 euro. The seller told me that five other guys had a look at it, but none of them asked for the price, maybe they thought it would be stratospheric....it made my day...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast