Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Whats on your radar in 2013?

Article about: Every year starts with a list of the top 20 buckles, top ten daggers and the top ten caps and headgear. It will be a great year if I can knock a few off each list. So far a Police offices sh

Default Re: Whats on your radar in 2013?

First thing's first, pay off debt from 2012 helmets! Then start saving and looking for a very good complete SS helmet. Trying not to buy any other little things before reaching that goal, but we all know how that goes!

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I knew he served in Italy!...
    Yeah he served in Italy, 8th Army at Cassino, Artillery i believe, he suffered shell shock, and was withdrawn like thousands of Allied troops, and it seems that’s when his problems started. A great comedian and man!

Quote by helmetone View Post
    First thing's first, pay off debt from 2012 helmets! Then start saving and looking for a very good complete SS helmet. Trying not to buy any other little things before reaching that goal, but we all know how that goes!
    Too true mate !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Ive been thinking of getting into the TR collecting, I think I should start off with the more common and more cheaper awards, but for me they would still be as interesting as the rarer ones! So prepare yourselves, I might be asking some advice in the very near future

Quote by Poromies View Post
    Ive been thinking of getting into the TR collecting, I think I should start off with the more common and more cheaper awards, but for me they would still be as interesting as the rarer ones! So prepare yourselves, I might be asking some advice in the very near future
    Sounds good mate Once you start you will never stop

I look forward to seeing your collection grow but dont forget TR is a fake minefield so show it to the fellas here first !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hopefully a pony and a nice Heer helmet.

?

Just thinking...

We are all well up on this "The End Is Nigh" thing right...?

Well, correct me if I am wrong but, as its now the 20th (21st in some parts of the globe), wasn't the electricity supposed to have gone off...?

WRF is still going strong!

I guess my point is, it looks like we are going to get a 2013...so keep planning guys!

Cheers,

Carl

I would like to get a Heer einheitsfeldmuetze next year.

I would also like to find a Japanese helmet and a wartime Soviet flag.

gunny is your avatar spike milligan ? for me more steel helmets

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    Just thinking...

We are all well up on this "The End Is Nigh" thing right...?

Well, correct me if I am wrong but, as its now the 20th (21st in some parts of the globe), wasn't the electricity supposed to have gone off...?

WRF is still going strong!

I guess my point is, it looks like we are going to get a 2013...so keep planning guys!

Cheers,

Carl
    Indeed! I take it our Aussie chums are still with us !!

Nick

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast