Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Whats on your radar in 2013?

Article about: Every year starts with a list of the top 20 buckles, top ten daggers and the top ten caps and headgear. It will be a great year if I can knock a few off each list. So far a Police offices sh

?

Default Re: Whats on your radar in 2013?

On a more serious note, I will almost certainly be receiving a Hood Rubber Co. low pressure M1 helmet liner, it's on it's way from La Belle France as we speak.........At last!

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

A set or single H.J. Geldverwalter straps. Always on my radar. I've been looking for years now but someday I will find them. Also D.J. versions of A.H.S. and N.P.E.A. straps, almost had the D.J. last year but the seller insisted on selling it with a group of other A.H.S. insignia that I did not need and could not afford the entire lot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    doing a lot more research on some of the named items I have acquired in the past year or so as well as cataloguing and photographing.
    Agree Doug, the history and people is what it is all about for me. Also, after seeing the white light and tunnel first hand in 2012, I am looking forward to just appreciating everything for what it is........ That and some woodwork discoveries and meeting many more interesting and unique individuals.
    Regards,
    John

Hi guys, afternoon of the 21st here on the east coast of Oz and we are still here. I am on holidays at the beach ( sorry northerners ) and the sun is shining :-)
    For next year I will take whatever luck or fate presents me ..... And get it vetted here first.
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

John, the new year will also be bringing in GHW2.

Pretty much anything that's Russian WW2; uniforms, belts, kit, tankers goggles, marine jacket, perhaps even a couple of deacts (old spec PPSh, maybe a PTRD if Im lucky, dare I suggest a PPD40 or a flare pistol) also a scabbard for my German serrated bayo. I am in the mood for mechanical items too, like perhaps a belt loader...oh, I'll never save up for that Ural. Of course it is fantastic finding interesting and knowledgeable people like yourselves too.

I wish everyone the very best with their item hunting.

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    John, the new year will also be bringing in GHW2.
    That is the just about the best present of all! I mean that most sincerely!!!!!
    Regards,
    John

Nice thread, Nick!

Several things on my list and they are quite varied. An SA dagger, finishing some Party badge goals, possibly a Japanese sword/katana, plenty of books I have on the list. Of course, continued health for friends and family

Also looking to make good on my promise of a donation to the forum.

Merry Christmas to all and I hope your wish list is realized!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

First SS helmet, Enfield No4 Mk1, Red Cross poster, in that order. I'm not buying anything else until I have those, I solemnly swear!
    Last edited by Sir Payne; 01-29-2013 at 08:26 AM.

I would love to add a panzer wrap to my collection but, I doubt I will be able to afford it. So, I'll probably just keep buying a bunch of other STUFF.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast