Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Whats on your radar in 2013?

Article about: Every year starts with a list of the top 20 buckles, top ten daggers and the top ten caps and headgear. It will be a great year if I can knock a few off each list. So far a Police offices sh

?

Every year starts with a list of the top 20 buckles, top ten daggers and the top ten caps and headgear. It will be a great year if I can knock a few off each list.

So far a Police offices shako is off the list. Hope to find a couple of daggers i need and and a some rare buckles at the SOS.

?

Default Re: Whats on your radar in 2013?

fj helmet. swastika tail section from a plane, another ss helmet i could go on but my funds probably wont ,,

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    A job!....
    Just got a call from a local housing association who have taken control of Warringtons council housing, they have offered me a job starting early April as a glorified handyman. It's not very well paid but what the hell at least i'm off the dole!...

Just got a call from a local housing association, who have taken control of Warringtons council housing, they have offered me a job starting early April as a glorified handyman. It's not very well paid but what the hell at least i'm off the dole!...
    Nice one mate!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Cheers Nick!...

Just got a call from a local housing association who have taken control of Warringtons council housing, they have offered me a job starting early April as a glorified handyman. It's not very well paid but what the hell at least i'm off the dole!...
    Good news mate and just think of all those lonely yummies you can help out.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

As a glorified handyman you get to meet a lot of people. You can never tell when you can turn a little conversation into a major score of militaria. I had a coworker tell me he had a German knife and an SS sword. I took a few years of asking when he was going to bring it in. Turn out to be a very nice Hitler Youth knife and the sword actually was a Kribbs SS NCOS and a couple of extra items. It never hurts to ask.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Good news mate and just think of all those lonely yummies you can help out.
    I can see it now.....

gunnys new job 2.JPG

But seriously, good for you Gunny, it'll keep you out of trouble!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hahahahahaaaaa, nice one Ned!...

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast