Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

When you receive this kinda letter...

Article about: Hello boys! Yesterday,after a long and boring but busy day,i came back to my house and while my beloved wife was pouring me my daily pint of whiskey,i opened a strange letter,héhéhéhé.... No

Default When you receive this kinda letter...

Hello boys!
    Yesterday,after a long and boring but busy day,i came back to my house and while my beloved wife was pouring me my daily pint of whiskey,i opened a strange letter,héhéhéhé....
    No need to say that i am quite proud.
    You can easily figure out the size of my ego today.This is coming after episodes like these ones.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/battl...racelet-73409/
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/battl...acelet-103564/
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/battl...dog-tag-98070/

I have to publically thank the military attaché in the US embassy in Paris,that standed my phone calls and my everyday mails with bravoure.....
    This prooves that when you want something,you can have it.The US gov has always be in touch with me,despite of the syntax errors,spelling errors in my messages,and despite the fact that i have disturbed all the Vet's bureaus in the US of A,héhéhéhé.
    I also thank the diggers that sent to me their discoverings without hesitating,me,a perfect stranger for them.
    It has no value ,but it is priceless for me.No mater if the vet's families never contact me,i had to do it.
    On my french metal detectorists forum,i was already considered like the pro-US,opposed to the pro-germans members.
    Now,it's obvious,héhéhéhé!!
    Today's gonna be a good day......
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: When you receive this kinda letter...

Congrats! Well done Seb A certificate to be proud of !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Oh now THAT is one heck of a certificate !!!

Well done Seb. Proud of you

Great effort mate, well done!

Superb!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

congrants.great

Hold your head high, you have done a fantastic service to a passed on Vet, his spouse and family. It's little things like this that keep collectors in a positive light. Bravo, sir!

Thank you so much my friends!
    I forgot to add that my pals diggers have also this certificate with their own name.Really fair from the US Embassy.
    This kind of act is doing so much for the fraternity and friendship beetween 2 nations,and further more,beetween 2 generations.
    Sadly,the Vets are passed away.I symply hope not to discover these relics for sale on Ebay.I'm afraid that it's gonna be their fate...

Very nice, and so it should be too

Good work.

?

Bravo Mon ami, its good to see that your efforts have been recognised and rewarded

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast