Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Where do you buy your militaria from?

Article about: Just out of curiosity, i was wondering where most of you folks buy or trade your stuff from. I myself have never bought anything online. A few of the smaller things i have, ive found at rand

Default Where do you buy your militaria from?

Just out of curiosity, i was wondering where most of you folks buy or trade your stuff from. I myself have never bought anything online. A few of the smaller things i have, ive found at random antique store. My larger ticket items i get from a friend who's a vet and his friends. Just wondering about everyone else.

Im curiose to know,
    Thanks kindly,

Jess

Default Re: Where do you buy your militaria from?

Im not sure I know what that is. Can you post a link?

?

You can visit our sponsors sites, I prefer do not advertise other sites with us
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

SEMPERJACK
    ?

Gun Shows are always a GREAT place to find a treasure,but if you're anything like me you are usually tapped out after buying ammo(unless a little firearm caught your eye),also an auction or newspaper or moving sale or church event. Hope that helps & Good Luck

Quote by SEMPERJACK View Post
    Gun Shows are always a GREAT place to find a treasure,but if you're anything like me you are usually tapped out after buying ammo(unless a little firearm caught your eye),also an auction or newspaper or moving sale or church event. Hope that helps & Good Luck
    Have you ever been to Southern Ohio Guns? (can you go inside?)I have got numerous guns,ammo etc. from them. I haven't been disappointed yet.