Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Where do you live? Post pics of your town!

Article about: The movies , "lost boys" starring, Kiefer Sutherland, Corey Feldman and Cory Haim were filmed here,Also the movie, " sudden impact" starring Clint Eastwood and some chick

Default Re: Where do you live? Post pics of your town!

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    I'm in NORWICH CITY, ENGLAND. Leon.
    Here is a town I visited on a regular base!, as a child.
    My Mum's sister married a English soldier after the war and lived near Norwich!
    Most of my action man was bought there by my favorite auntie at a big shop, can't remember the name!
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Here is a town I visited on a regular base!, as a child.
    My Mum's sister married a English soldier after the war and lived near Norwich!
    Most of my action man was bought there by my favorite auntie at a big shop, can't remember the name!
    cheers
    |<ris
    Memories hey!! The biggest "traditional" shops here are JARROLDS and LANGLEY'S if that sounds familiar! Leon.

Jarrolds sounds familyar !! Most have been that one!
    cheers
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

mpw
    ?

I live on the Isle of Sheppy Kent situated in the river Medway estuary just before in meets the Thames. Known now for it's nature reserves it was at one time strategically very important with a deep water naval dockyard.

IMG_1008.jpg

The view across the marsh from my back garden. The powerstation is some 7 miles away and on the otherside of the river.

sheerness docks.JPG

Old victorian fortification in the dockyard.

lscorpion actual size.jpg

Scorpions have been residents on the island for over 150 years. Thought to have arrived from Italy on ships with imported marble.

Mark.

I would have thought it would be too cold for scorpions to survive. Very interesting!

Lots of great pictures of where we all live. Here are some of my house, I live in the middle of nowhere in West Wales, so very rural. Two pictures from the other side of the valley and one from halfway down the back garden.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Smile Re: Where do you live? Post pics of your town!

Here are a few pics of the beautiful island of Jersey, the aerial shots were taken yesterday as i was hitching a ride home, good thing about being an engineer for an airline,you get to ride up front....
    jersey 003.jpgjersey 005.jpglib flag.jpegtown.jpg

Cheers, MP40

Quote by mpw View Post
    I live on the Isle of Sheppy Kent situated in the river Medway estuary just before in meets the Thames. Known now for it's nature reserves it was at one time strategically very important with a deep water naval dockyard.

IMG_1008.jpg

The view across the marsh from my back garden. The powerstation is some 7 miles away and on the otherside of the river.

sheerness docks.JPG

Old victorian fortification in the dockyard.

lscorpion actual size.jpg

Scorpions have been residents on the island for over 150 years. Thought to have arrived from Italy on ships with imported marble.

Mark.
    Never noticed that place , I''l keep my eyes open next time I am in the neighbourhood!!!
    Great thread!!
    cheers
    |<ris

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Lots of great pictures of where we all live. Here are some of my house, I live in the middle of nowhere in West Wales, so very rural. Two pictures from the other side of the valley and one from halfway down the back garden.
    Love the place! Only been there once, certainly need to go back one day to show my wife!
    cheers
    |<ris

cheers
    |<ris

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast