Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Where do you live? Post pics of your town!

Article about: The movies , "lost boys" starring, Kiefer Sutherland, Corey Feldman and Cory Haim were filmed here,Also the movie, " sudden impact" starring Clint Eastwood and some chick

Default Re: Where do you live? Post pics of your town!

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Your policemen look very gentle!
    Here in Greece with the uprising of the Financial Crisis and the Austerty measures there is much anger gathered and is like a ticking bomb. In order to prevent it from exploding Police uses whatever means possible in order to smash any protestor gatherings and open some scalps! The extreme Police brutality leads to an extreme protestor violent and when the two teams clash it's like war. It is a miracle we don't count our dead in every day basis!
    Welcome to the real world!!
    Who do you think helped the nazi's during WWII hunt down the Jew's for deportation.... the same Belgian police force that hunted down the poor guy's that got misguided to collaborate and fight on the eastern front!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

My town is not what it was before our F5 tornado in May 2011 and we have never had a great view but I love it anyway.
    Hunting is great and people around here are great and it is home.
    Things are getting better here but still a rough time.

jop.jpgjop1.jpgjop2.jpgjop3.jpgjop4.jpg

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

I'm from a little north of chicago in Lake County. We're most famously know for our great america theme park. My favorite part is the Lake county forest preserves, because most it not always the parks have at least one lake thats amazing for fishing.
    Ryan
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    My town is not what it was before our F5 tornado in May 2011 and we have never had a great view but I love it anyway.
    Hunting is great and people around here are great and it is home.
    Things are getting better here but still a rough time.

jop.jpgjop1.jpgjop2.jpgjop3.jpgjop4.jpg

Eric
    My God, it looks like the aftermath photo's of Hiroshima only with more cars, and the trees.....They look like they could be on the Somme or Passchendaele. It's hard to believe that many thousands more were not killed. Respect to you Eric and all the folks that have suffered and still do, that's just unbelievable! I hope that you are all rebuilding your lives and homes successfully after this devastation.

Kind regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    My God, it looks like the aftermath photo's of Hiroshima only with more cars, and the trees.....They look like they could be on the Somme or Passchendaele. It's hard to believe that many thousands more were not killed. Respect to you Eric and all the folks that have suffered and still do, that's just unbelievable! I hope that you are all rebuilding your lives and homes successfully after this devastation.

Kind regards, Ned.
    Well said Ned, my sentiments exactly.

Regards,

Carl

?

[QUOTE=Nick Hessens;934181]Here is my hometown...Bruges.

I'm a big fan of Bruges! You lucky guy!
    Dr. Evil hails from Bruges as well.
    Cheers,
    Dean

Please make a difference between Dutch and Flemish!
    Dutch is spoken in Holland, Flemish in Flanders!! Very similar languages and yet so different! And the language they use Bruges is a particular kind of Flemish!!
    ;-)
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Hehe, don't take that personally, I just am a big fan of Dr. Evil. He didn't go to fricken evil college for four fricken years for nothing!

?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    What on earth is a cleg??
    Diverting into entomology to answer Glenn's question, a cleg is a generic term for the horse fly. There are many sub species but unless you are an insect geek they are to all intents and purposes, horse flies, gad flies, clegs, deer flies etc. They vary in size and shape but the females are the same in that they need a blood meal to reproduce.
    When one shows me any attention it's one of the few things along with keds (another horrible little insect that lives on fur and feather and is completely flat) that is guaranteed - no matter where I am - to send me into a frenetic arm waving, hopping, swiping slapping dance in my attempts to kill the damn thing.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Quote by SailorTzipi View Post
    A view of Alexandria

A view of Loch Lomond and the West side of the town where I live.
    Wow, we have a place called Loch Lomond here in Santa Cruz, CA.
    It's near Ben Lomond, I believe he was the founder of the town. We have the Highland games here at Highlands park in Ben Lomond.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast