Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Where do you live? Post pics of your town!

Article about: The movies , "lost boys" starring, Kiefer Sutherland, Corey Feldman and Cory Haim were filmed here,Also the movie, " sudden impact" starring Clint Eastwood and some chick

Default Re: Where do you live? Post pics of your town!

Horse flys and green heads are nasty buggers
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I am in Paris near Rue Mouffetard.

At right one old police station in 1560.

?

I love the cobble stone streets there, Lebus. We just have pot-holes here!
    Cheers,
    Dean.

Now I know what a horsefly is, you foreigners should sort your language out!

???

?

Hi guys
    I'm originally from Birmingham, England but for the past 6 years Chengdu has been my home. We are famous for our Pandas and the world's 3rd largest stone Buddha.largest-bhudda-with-largest-no-of-china-tourists-chengdu-china+1152_12785535740-tpfil02aw-17699.jpg 4f9b7da306440b8768231dd525d69b33.jpg 5186864393_5d1b99989c_z.jpg a33b63bd6bfcb58b181e299d460690a0.jpg CIMG6992.jpg

Regards
    Kevin

I knew Changdu in the 80's, it was a lilttle city, now a very big! You are a lucky man!
    Cheers,
    Michel

Quote by Dean View Post
    Wow, we have a place called Loch Lomond here in Santa Cruz, CA.
    It's near Ben Lomond, I believe he was the founder of the town. We have the Highland games here at Highlands park in Ben Lomond.

Sweet! My dad lives in Connecticut and there is a place called Scotland near him! They have Highland games too and he says there better than the game here which is kinda sad. Lol

Sorry guys, yeah a cleg is kinda like a horse fly and their bites can be sore sometimes depending on the size of it.

- - Updated - -

Quote by Dean View Post
    Wow, we have a place called Loch Lomond here in Santa Cruz, CA.
    It's near Ben Lomond, I believe he was the founder of the town. We have the Highland games here at Highlands park in Ben Lomond.

Sweet! My dad lives in Connecticut and there is a place called Scotland near him! They have Highland games too and he says there better than the game here which is kinda sad. Lol

Sorry guys, yeah a cleg is kinda like a horse fly and their bites can be sore sometimes depending on the size of it.

?

Hi Michel
    I am a lucky guy my friend, but unfortunately not very good for collectors like us, it certainly has changed since the 80's.
    Regards
    Kevin

Quote by Ryan B View Post
    I'm from a little north of chicago in Lake County. We're most famously know for our great america theme park. My favorite part is the Lake county forest preserves, because most it not always the parks have at least one lake thats amazing for fishing.
    Ryan
    I was there this week end ,was fun .
    chris

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast