Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Where do you live? Post pics of your town!

Article about: The movies , "lost boys" starring, Kiefer Sutherland, Corey Feldman and Cory Haim were filmed here,Also the movie, " sudden impact" starring Clint Eastwood and some chick

Hi James, nice photo's they bring back lots of memories of good times spent in Conwy a great little town.

I'm originally from Wolverhampton in the West Midlands. In 2001 it was awarded city status. In 2009 it was described by the 'Lonely Planet Guide' as the 5th worst city in the entire world after closely beating Chennai in India into 6th place. People still die of typhoid, cholera and leprosy in Chennai to put things in perspective.

Anyway, here's some photo's so you can get a taste of the place....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

What do people normally die of in Wolverhampton? Pretty much the same as Chennai if looks are anything to go by.

?

Ahaaa! Ik hou van Leuven!!! Zeker van Den Bierkelder en De Kolf... :-)

?

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Duffel!?
    |<
    Ik heb eigelijk geen idee... Zou wel willen weten waar...

Quote by big ned View Post
    I'm originally from Wolverhampton in the West Midlands. In 2001 it was awarded city status. In 2009 it was described by the 'Lonely Planet Guide' as the 5th worst city in the entire world after closely beating Chennai in India into 6th place. People still die of typhoid, cholera and leprosy in Chennai to put things in perspective.

ned are your sure you spelt city status correct the paisley mini metro is quaint though

Quote by big ned View Post

Picturesque !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Picturesque !

Nick
    Realistic too. So far there's been 15 pages of places where members come from that could have walked in straight off the front of a chocolate box or travel brochure...No exceptions.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thats why Ned I havn't posted,do I look that stupid(dont answer that).........

I imagine Wolverhampton could be on the cover of...something?

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast