Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Where do you live? Post pics of your town!

Article about: The movies , "lost boys" starring, Kiefer Sutherland, Corey Feldman and Cory Haim were filmed here,Also the movie, " sudden impact" starring Clint Eastwood and some chick

As you clearly like Alans "style" Ned , here are a few more "tips" for your wardrobe courtesy of Mr Partridge!! Leon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote by Adrian View Post
    A copper shark(?) and dorado! Good sport!
    pretty sure its a lemon shark. and dorado or mahi mahi. which is the hawian term. we catch alot of fish in jupiter , alot of sail fish. the biggest sail weve gotten there was a 96 lb. 112 inches long. the state record is 116 lbs. the nice thing about fishing in jupiter. you only have to run out about 7 mi off shore. you catch little of everything there. TUNA,MAHI, SAILS , WAHOO, SHARK, SWORDFISH, KINGFISH, SNAPPER, GROUPER. YOUR RT IN THE GULF STREAM. ALOT OF ACTION. EVER MAKE IT TO FLA. GIVE ME A SHOUT WELL GO FISHIN. HAVE A 23 FT SEACRAFT W/TWIN 150 MERCERY OUTBOARD MOTORS. SHES READY TO GO. DEADEYE

I live in Zegge. a small village down south in the Netherlands. There use to be a Bunker, although it was blown to heaven some time ago.

bunkerzegge.jpg

Quote by deadeye View Post
    pretty sure its a lemon shark. and dorado or mahi mahi. which is the hawian term. we catch alot of fish in jupiter , alot of sail fish. the biggest sail weve gotten there was a 96 lb. 112 inches long. the state record is 116 lbs. the nice thing about fishing in jupiter. you only have to run out about 7 mi off shore. you catch little of everything there. TUNA,MAHI, SAILS , WAHOO, SHARK, SWORDFISH, KINGFISH, SNAPPER, GROUPER. YOUR RT IN THE GULF STREAM. ALOT OF ACTION. EVER
    MAKE IT TO FLA. GIVE ME A SHOUT WELL GO FISHIN. HAVE A 23 FT SEACRAFT W/TWIN 150 MERCERY
    OUTBOARD MOTORS. SHES READY TO GO. DEADEYE
    Sounds like we catch a lot of the same fish!

?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    G'day boys,
    Here are a couple of pics I took of the Swan River while I was in East Fremantle a few weeks ago, I meant to post them here but didn't get around to it. I might be going bush tomorrow so I'll take a few pics if I end up going, It's only about an hour from home but it's quite nice. Cheers, Dave.

Attachment 547827Attachment 547828Attachment 547829
    Brings back great memories Dave , we stopped in one of the apartments in the bottom photo !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

They are in North Fremantle, it's nice along the river there. Next time you're out this way give me a yell Paul, we'll sort out a barbie and a few beers, maybe go bush for a couple of days.

?

Sounds great mate , your on !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

This morning I took my daughter four wheel driving for a bit of fun for a couple of hours. This place is one hour from our house but is great fun, the river has water in it all year round and there are plenty of river crossings and mud to play in. dwellingup 1.jpgD 2.jpgD 3.jpgD 4.jpg

?

i live in turkey / zonguldak my city is located in the north coast of blacksea...population is 110.000 in ww2 u-boats passed from my city's coast
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast