Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Who drinks whisky?

Article about: by Totenhead Have to try some ! It's far better than the link makes it out to be, it's quite a smooth drink actually!..

Default Re: Who drinks whisky?

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    Have to try some !
    It's far better than the link makes it out to be, it's quite a smooth drink actually!..

Do they sell it at Bargain Booze??

?

I enjoy a good Kentucky bourbon - my favorites are Woodford Reserve (regular or Double Oaked and am looking forward to trying their new Four Barrel) and Maker's Mark 46.

I drink it straight up over a little ice or chilled whiskey stones - never mix it. Like Micheleen Oge Flynn in the classic John ayne film "The Quiet Man" when I drink whiskey, I drink whiskey. And when I drink water, I drink water.

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    Do they sell it at Bargain Booze??
    I wish they did!..

?

My friends drink my Scotch, I buy 30 year old Scotch and they tell me it's good, so that's all that matters. I use it to start my lawn mower and chain saw. Then I drink some designer tequila or aged black rum. Yummy

whisky makes me mad ha ha must be the scotish blood. but did drink some in scotland cant remember what whisky. i dident no that you are ment to mix it with a touch of water, to open up the taste. over here it gets mixed with coke i would hate to think how many good whiskys that have been ruined like that. i like cider now with some ice in a pint good stuff.

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    My friends drink my Scotch, I buy 30 year old Scotch and they tell me it's good, so that's all that matters. I use it to start my lawn mower and chain saw. Then I drink some designer tequila or aged black rum. Yummy

You evil malicious bastard

I am a BIG fan of Macallan. I both drink and collect their Whisky's.
    Here is what I have collected so far:

Attachment 765732

Cheers!
    Remy

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7