Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 168 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Default Re: Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Quote by bikerboyzx6r View Post
    Hi Guys
    This is Me (Dan) and a friend at a recent fancy dress, I was a Trojan warrior - The armour was steel & so was the helmet so left that off after a while!
    Now you know what I look like, and insults posted will be taken personally hahaha only kidding.......
    See you around!
    Dan

hahaha first time i seen this i think

nice one sparticus

?

OK, I admit. It's not the best pic, but I couldn't help post it.
    It is a pic of me from my tour in Kosovo in 2001. The gun was confiscated from the locals and was marked 1944!
    Later, a LTC from US MC managed to get it demilitarised and brought it back to Norway, where he worked at the time.
    Oh BTW, if he had not taken it home, we (NATO) would have destroyed it!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello everybody. Here's my gangsters. I'm the ugly one in the group with the shiney dome if you weren't sure. The photo on the right is my son shooting his favorite SKS. He manned up and gave my K98, Arisaka, and Enfield Jungle Carbine a try. Needless to say his immediate response was, "I don't wanna shoot those anymore dad". My whole gang loves to shoot, great family time, but with the cost of ammo now adays, the only cheap ammo you can find is corrosive 8MM. I wish more folks would put their pictures up, it's pretty cool to see who you'e talking to.

Take care.
    Jay
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is my war face after a three day bender.

Darin, you look crestfallen, as if you have just been out bid on ebay for a rare District triangle

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

ian
    ?

well here i am
    im the one who harps on about control freeks and lack of freedoms in a free country oh well we all have our crosses i supose
    pic is from bagdad early 2006
    i loved that m4 it never ever let me down

Well after seeing some of the other mugs here I guess I'll fit right in. Here's a face only a mother could love.

Mike

I can't resist posting a picture of the car that nearly killed me. It's my son's we both built it back from the grave. It's a spectical. curb feelers, siren, aauuggaa horn, visor, air bags, compressor, skirts, run's really good. With all the motorcycle pictures posted here I just had to post this one. Motorcycles scare me, too many years working in an emergency room I guess.

Mike

?

thats not my bike!

Quote by Wolfspear View Post
    Darin, you look crestfallen, as if you have just been out bid on ebay for a rare District triangle

Nick
    No Nick, more like I wanted to bid on something on Ebay DE and the seller was insisting on IBAN as payment.

Page 18 of 168 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 118 ... LastLast