Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 168 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

?

Default Re: Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    what kind of bikes do you guys drive? or what kind of bikes yous into?
    Honda GL1800 GoldWing in red.
    Have wanted one ever since Honda brought them out as a naked 1000 years ago. Finally got one in March 2008.
    Passed my test back in 1982 on a Honda CB250RSA

hello all. i am mike aka panelvan and here i am with my 1942 dodge wc 42 panelvan
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote by panelvan View Post
    hello all. i am mike aka panelvan and here i am with my 1942 dodge wc 42 panelvan
    Hi Mike, these are two excellent photos, I really like the way FDR and Churchill are looking at you, how did you get them to do that?

I have always wanted a panelvan with the dodge powerwagon type drive train. Whats with the red primer on the hood are you getting ready to paint it? What a great ride. Does it run well? Can you show more pics? I had a 1935 ford pick up truck for a long time, but never got a panelvan.

Regards, Steve

this is my wife and i. married october 25th 2009.
    and my daughter and i.

Red face Re: Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Quote by Kilroy Was Here View Post
    Hi Mike, these are two excellent photos, I really like the way FDR and Churchill are looking at you, how did you get them to do that?

I have always wanted a panelvan with the dodge powerwagon type drive train. Whats with the red primer on the hood are you getting ready to paint it? What a great ride. Does it run well? Can you show more pics? I had a 1935 ford pick up truck for a long time, but never got a panelvan.

Regards, Steve
    hi, the 2 down and outs were on a bench in london last year,joke!! no seriously , two great men whom are owed a big vote of thanks by democracy. my van is a ww2 radio van used by the british or commonwealth forces. i know its original sevice number but no history. i have had it on the road for some years now but its far from finished. as requested here are some pics. cheers, mike

Quote by panelvan View Post
    hi, the 2 down and outs were on a bench in london last year,joke!! no seriously , two great men whom are owed a big vote of thanks by democracy. my van is a ww2 radio van used by the british or commonwealth forces. i know its original sevice number but no history. i have had it on the road for some years now but its far from finished. as requested here are some pics. cheers, mike
    Hi Mike, Yes, two very great men, and yes we all owe a very big vote of thanks. Those are really great looking statues.
    I thought we "lent and Leased" those trucks to you guys. We want it back. You can send to me, I'll make sure the right people get it. Thanks for pics. She looks great. A very practical vehicle still today. Keep up the good work, she deserves it.

Steve

ian
    ?

that BACARDI moment !!! iraq 2004 cheers guys ian

Just spotted this thread so I thought why not....

I'm not really one for having my picture taken so I ain't got to many with me on but I've found these from 2006 & 2007.

1) Err...
    2) Expired...
    3) Out for a run in the Lightweight.

Me at Duxford earlier this year

?

Awesome thread! Nice to put faces to names...below are some choice photos from my private stash....

1. My mug
    2. The wife and I
    3. Afternoon nap + wife + camera = Never a good outcome
    4. Our first born, Spider-Pug...Don't give away his secret identity!

We're actually expecting our real first born on July 14th

Page 20 of 168 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 120 ... LastLast