Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 129 of 168 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1671

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Time for new glasses and/or monitor Ned!

Here's my ugly mug, when I visited Washington DC earlier this summer.

Good to see you Aleks !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Cool thread, cheers from Texas USA!

Jeff
    Attached Images Attached Images

MAP
    ?

Well, since I just saw this thought thread I would post one of me. Unfortunately I'm on the road and only have my cell phone so very few pictures of me....All I got is one of the family and me picking our meager bounty last fall. Rabbits got most of it.

Regards,

Michael

Family.jpg

And although not of me (just my boys), thought you would enjoy these cool Ack Ack guns! It's from a museum in China. No guards around and these where parked behind the building, so the kids had a blast spinning and raising the guns....

AA.jpgaa2.jpg
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Default Most recent

My recent trip to Sacramento,CA .. Good hunting.... Gwar

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Here is a recent picture of me on the job a couple of days back installing a new elevator platform and sand silos.

Regards Mark
    Cool Mark!
    I spent a couple of years erecting bins and elevators for the corn and grain farmers in Ont. a long time ago. Other than erecting, my job was painting them. I was always the one that had to go up the elevator and lower the cables down when it was suspended by the crane.
    Really enjoyed the exercise as some of them were 120 ft. high.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I have really enjoyed the exercise as well Ralph the bins are approx 60 feet and the elevator just tops out at 96 feet I figure I have climbed a mile since last Tuesday I love the Adrenaline to be honest though.
    I was the only experienced climber and rigger on this job so it has been a very challenging and interesting week as we have been doing it all in house with the exception of some contract welders and a fabricator,
    We just finished doing are last tie in tonight on the down spouts sorry no pics yet I do know when it is all done I am going to go rappelling one night after work when there is no one here at least a couple times Shhhhh don't tell any one .

Regards Mark

Mark, I know I have some old 35 mm photos, I will dig them up and scan a few.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

That would be cool Ralph I would love to see a few shots.

Regards Mark