Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 130 of 168 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1671

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Well boys, sorry but my dial is not going to appear here .... not because I'm trying to be a spoilsport ( though I've been called a grumpy old man before ) but I am going to hang onto the last shred of anonymity in this crazy big brother overseen interwebby thing we have all become so comfortable with.

Its NOT this forum ( and if it were a locked one I may comply ) but just the fact that every little piece of us we reveal to the world is one less we have control over.......Paranoia and I are good pals

Don't look for me on Twitter, in-yer-face-book, linkedin or such like, I aint there either.
    However, anytime you're in Sydney, send me a PM & we'll catch up for a beer or three. Meantime, my avatar will have to suffice.

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

And yet Dan...I knows where ya live and I have to say.. ya need to tone up a bit.....

Cheers
    Tim

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Well boys, sorry but my dial is not going to appear here .... not because I'm trying to be a spoilsport ( though I've been called a grumpy old man before ) but I am going to hang onto the last shred of anonymity in this crazy big brother overseen interwebby thing we have all become so comfortable with.

Its NOT this forum ( and if it were a locked one I may comply ) but just the fact that every little piece of us we reveal to the world is one less we have control over.......Paranoia and I are good pals

Don't look for me on Twitter, in-yer-face-book, linkedin or such like, I aint there either.
    However, anytime you're in Sydney, send me a PM & we'll catch up for a beer or three. Meantime, my avatar will have to suffice.

Cheers, Dan
    ...and I always thought that was you on your Avatar Dan !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Allegra View Post
    And yet Dan...I knows where ya live and I have to say.. ya need to tone up a bit.....

Cheers
    Tim
    A: Sydney is a big city ( if indeed thats where I live )
    B: Waddya mean I'm skinny ......

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    ...and I always thought that was you on your Avatar Dan !

Nick
    .....errrr......ahhhh...... dang, you got me!!!!

Just like i change my passwords every now and then, I change my nick names, and my face! ;-)
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by Paul D View Post
    Hi Markus the huge amphibian beast you are standing in front of is at Overloon Museum ?
    Hello,

yes it's in Overloon
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Your not paranoid Dan, they are out to get you.

I am sure I sold you something so I know where you live.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Danmark View Post

Cheers, Dan
    bum.jpg
    Dan why did you send me this photo of your fine self then?...You said it was you relaxing outside the local pub!..

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    bum.jpg
    Dan why did you send me this photo of your fine self then?...You said it was you relaxing outside the local pub!..
    Damn, see what I mean????? NOTHING IS PRIVATE ANYMORE!!!