Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 139 of 168 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1671

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

MAP
    ?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Wow! That photo looks like a postcard Michael. It was 40C here, it's an amazing world.
    I'll take this over 40C any day. I love the snow and this amount is no big deal to me. In fact after blowing the snow, we built snow forts.

As anyone living in the Tri-State NYC area knows, due to the geography, these winter blizzards are very unpredictable. If the storm tracks just a little to the right or left you could get nothing or 2+ feet while 10 miles away it is the opposite. LoL This time we were lucky.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

We had 30ºF today. It seemed like summer time.
    Normally this time of year we are struggling to get above ZERO.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Wow it was 60F today and a little over cast. It was chilly this morning. 50ish
    Life in the desert southwest.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    We had 30ºF today. It seemed like summer time.
    Normally this time of year we are struggling to get above ZERO.
    I'm sure a foot of snow does not phase you in the least!

- - ------- - -

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Wow it was 60F today and a little over cast. It was chilly this morning. 50ish
    Life in the desert southwest.
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    The cold is nice (for 3 or 4 months )

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

[QUOTE=MAP;1370392]I'm sure a foot of snow does not phase you in the least!

A foot of snow is an inconvenience for a few hours. If it falls overnight it adds
    another half hour to my trip into work.
    Last edited by Chopperman; 01-28-2015 at 12:21 PM.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

I figured I would post a picture, just so you could put a face behind the name.

A picture of me and my beautiful wife, with 1 of our 7,000 children

I also threw in a picture I took last night at quitting time, still have about 200 acres of soybeans left to plant!

Aron;
    Great pictures.
    I grew up on a farm here in Iowa. It is a great life.
    Thanks for sharing the photos.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

MAP
    ?

Now THATS a tractor!!!

Quote by guns ltd View Post
    Aron;
    Great pictures.
    I grew up on a farm here in Iowa. It is a great life.
    Thanks for sharing the photos.

John
    John thanks for the kind words. It's nice to see some other fellow members on here from the I States! Iowa is better than Indiana, but not quite up to snuff with Illinois

I cant imagine being raised any different than I was. Growing up on the family farm was truly a blessing than not many people get to experience. I say this without ignorance, but I believe that the people that make a living in Americas rural population's are some of the hardest working people in the county. Nothing is guaranteed but God has always provided for us.

As for the tractor Michael, yeah its pretty big, and also pretty SWEET! Decked out to the max with satellite radio, auto guidance and even a refrigerator. The price tag on one of these bad boys is around USD $300,000 Now that's allot of helmet

MAP
    ?

Well that beats my 1970's Kubota....and that monster would never fit in my Barn.