Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 140 of 168 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1671

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Haha that's not even the biggest one we have Michael.
    Attached Images Attached Images

MAP
    ?

showoff!!!!!

Here is the puny type that I have....but I only have to cut a few acres of an old hayfield....

Kubota.jpg
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hey those are good ole' tractors. The Kubota Z750-A45.3 ci 2 cylinder diesels are bulletproof, much more reliable than most of its time, unlike the Deere's and their 3 cyl yanmar's.

MAP
    ?

Yup...can't kill this thing. We just did our yearly maintenance on it last week. Took all of an hour!!!! A few grease fittings here and there and an oil change with new filters...that's it!!!!

It fits our needs as a utility tractor on our (vacation) Farm. Cuts the old hay fields, drags trees out of the woods to cut. If it only had a bucket loader and back hoe we would be all set!!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice, upstate New York?

Me and my wife. I lost 25lb since then
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Nice picture of you and the wife Marty, I think I have gained the 25 lbs you have lost in my few short years in college

MAP
    ?

Quote by IllinoisCornFarmer90 View Post
    Very nice, upstate New York?
    Yes. In the Catskill Mountains.

I needed to lose the weight to keep up with her. She is beautiful a great Mother and a Godly women I am blessed to have her, she made me who I am. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Can't ask for more than that Marty. Lucky man!!!