Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 142 of 168 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1671

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Oh, sorry to hear that...
    My best wishes for a better year to come.

Regards, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Oh, sorry to hear that...
    My best wishes for a better year to come.
    Let me second that. Good to hear from you again!

Quote by Little Mermaid View Post
    This is me. Just a few updated ones, getting older (boohoo) but still going strong!
    Welcome back Christina!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Glad you're back.
    I hope everything works out alright.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Apparently I never gave any photos with my face to this thread. Here about 50 years!
    So be it:
    1) 1961 - during military service in New Guinea in my walking-out dress;
    2) 1975 - at the annual militaria-show at Killesberg, Stuttgart (Germany) behind the stand of Lothar Hartung;
    3) 2010 - in my vet's dress during a vet's meeting. The emblem is a one-of-a-kind and handembroidered;
    4) 2013 - at a Japan-exhibition, given explanation to visitors about my Japanese female kimono.

Sorry I did forget the images. Apparently I never gave any photos with my face to this thread. Here about 50 years
    and more!
    So be it for those who do not know me:
    1) 1961 - during military service in New Guinea in my walking-out dress;
    2) 1967 - me and the boys from my band (about ten years of my life: 1959-1969);
    3) 1975 - at the annual militaria-show at Killesberg, Stuttgart (Germany) behind the stand of Lothar Hartung;
    4) 2010 - in my vet's dress ready for a vet's meeting. The emblem is a one-of-a-kind and handembroidered;
    5) 2013 - at a Japan-exhibition, given explanation to visitors about my Japanese female kimono.

1961 New Guinea.jpg 1975 Stuttgart-show.jpg

3-The Victoms serie 3 1967 - kopie.jpg

2010 vet's day.JPG 2013 Japan exhibition.jpg

And a bonus: me and my parents February 16, 1944: my birthday two years old. My country was not
    liberated at that moment. Seven months and nine days later were were!

De Mortius & fade GER - kopie.jpg
    Last edited by Wilhelm Saris; 09-25-2015 at 03:38 PM.

?

I just thought that I'd post a few pics to show who I am.....

1. 1985 Parris Island, S.C.
    2. 1989 Camp Hansen, Okinawan, Japan goofing around..
    3. Feb 2015, with the woman I love.... lol.

1001.jpg1002.jpg11071141_10205612001476055_4723072524857546133_n.jpg

MAP
    ?

On my way to Gettysburg for a mini vacation with the family and took a small detour to Philadelphia for an albeit too brief visit to see our esteemed Larry C.

Larry took us for some great Indonesia food. I unfortunately didn't have time to see any of his collection ... but that will be a reason for me to come slumming in Philly again

First photo is for Phil (AZPHIL) Larry, me and one of my son's sitting on the front stoop of the late and infamous mob boss Angelo Bruno.

Thanks Larry for taking time out of your busy schedule and being a great host

IMG-20160424-WA0000.jpgIMAG5566.jpg
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The pleasure and honor was mine..to meet a like minded sentinel who collects this stuff that we do. It was also great to meet your family and cure their sweet tooths what you could not find at the Reading Market Terminal.

..... "Eyetalian food next time .. I know lots of great places here..and get an excellent hoagie from the Eyetalian market on 9th street .
    Phil is next..cmon over Cous

Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Challenge is on Phil! I'll make sure to find time if you do!! And then you can swing on up to NYC if you dare....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)