Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 143 of 168 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1671

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Thanks for posting pics.
    It's nice to be able to attach a face to a name.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Thanks for posting pics.
    It's nice to be able to attach a face to a name.
    Greg,

Larry is the one in the red shirt!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Greg,

Larry is the one in the red shirt!
    Somehow I thought he would be taller.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Somehow I thought he would be taller.
    me too! But you must admit that he is cute as a button lol

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    me too! But you must admit that he is cute as a button lol
    HEY HEY HEY!!! we don't say cute!!! We say studly!!!!

Well you finally did it and You made me jealous Mike. I miss my home town greatly. It will be my honor to take Larry out for a good time. I still have Family back there and we know how to treat ya right and have a good time!!!
    Thanks for the shots of South Philly. Notin beats that part of town!. Sitting on the front steps is something that has been one of my fondest memorize. Those Dago chicks are the hottest. And I can say Dago because I am one Mofo's. Sorry that Philly boy in me came out!!!!
    Great to put a face to the name Larry!!!
    Semper Fi
    Philly Phil in AZ

Hot or on fire ..don't cross their path and are as territorial as pitbulls.Sitting on the stoop is where the action is at. Who needs TV..lol.
    Took Michael past an old turn if the century theatre that had years of weathering remove decades of paint revealing the word.."talkies "...ain't no places left like that.
    Sausage sandwich at Rocco's next.. Door is open Phil. Cool militaria
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hot or on fire ..don't cross their path and are as territorial as pitbulls.Sitting on the stoop is where the action is at. Who needs TV..lol.
    Took Michael past an old turn if the century theatre that had years of weathering remove decades of paint revealing the word.."talkies "...ain't no places left like that.
    Sausage sandwich at Rocco's next.. Door is open Phil. Cool militaria
    Hey one of the oldy but goodies was a Burlesque show down town my brother took me to .Yeah he corrupted my youth( Thanks Bro) I'm sure it has been shut down for quite some time. I'm thinking early 70's time frame. Something that has stuck in my head for my entire life. Her name was Honeysuckle Divine.....Smoking Hot.... She would sign ping pong balls and shoot them out to the crowd. I lost mine to time. The thing I miss the most about my collection. God I miss Philly!!!!!

Holy Shit she made wiki
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honeysuckle_Divine

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

So hot off of my day in Philly seeing Larry C, the wife, kids and I then travelled to spend a few days in Gettysburg.

While I was really looking forward to it, actually being there was for me a transcendent event.

For Pickett's Charge, actually standing in the tree line of the Confederate lines at Seminary Ridge, looking across almost a mile of open field to the Union lines on Cemetery Ridge and then doing the reverse (standing on the Union line looking toward Seminary Ridge).

And then going up to Little Round top, looking down at Devils Den and the Slaughter Pens. Seeing where Col Chamberlain and the 20th Maine defended the Union flank, running low on ammunition and charging down with fixed bayonets and in turn, turning the flank of the Confederate lines causing it to collapse.

For anyone who hasn't gone to Gettysburg, I highly recommend going. We were extremely fortunate as this was a very slow week with minimal visitors giving us great access, minimal interference and great pictures.

** You should really double click and expand the photos!!

Confederate lines on Seminary Ridge for Picketts Charge.

DSC00120_1600x1067.jpg

DSC00122_512x768.JPG

DSC00128_1600x362.JPG

Union Lines on Cemetery Ridge for Picketts Charge

DSC00199_1600x362.JPG

DSC00201_1600x1067.jpg

DSC00203_1600x1067.jpg

Little Round Top looking down on the Slaughter Pens (extreme left between the "V" in the road) and Devils Den (big rock outcropping on left)

DSC00144_1600x362.JPG
    DSC00146_1600x1067.jpg

Devils Den

DSC00168_1600x1067.jpg

Slaughter Pen looking up to Little Round Top

DSC00166_1600x1067.jpg

Devils Den again

DSC00170_1600x1067.jpg

Bird in Cannon

DSC00207_1024x683.JPG

Busted Cannon

DSC00204_1024x683.JPG

And a little trinket...exploded ordinance from Culps Hill (with COA...for what it is worth...LoL)

DSC00228_1024x683.JPG

Lotta history in them thar hills!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Just an update from me. I'd like to say thanks to Horst for the kind gift of this cool vintage "I Know Nothing!"pin badge! Here's me modelling it with one of my security guards.....

20160514_171135 (3).jpg

This pair are for the next time Cool Hand Luke gets up to his old tricks again.....

20160514_171734 (2).jpg

"I'm ready for my close up Mr. De Mille......"

20160514_171254 (3).jpg
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.