Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 150 of 168 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1671

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

?

Nice VW Cabrio, get it running, its a lot of fun to drive with the noise of the aircooled engine in the back. I have the bigger brother and i love that car also

Well, my 10,000th post in just over 3,000 days here as a member. So I'd just like to say thanks to you all for making it so enjoyable for me through the best and worse of times of the last few years. This forum means a lot to me, and I just wanted you all to know how much I owe to you all for putting up with me, you wonderful bastards.

10000TH POST THANK YOU.jpg

In appreciation, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

MAP
    ?

Putting up with you??? Thanks for putting up with us!!! You da man Ned!!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

It wouldn't be the same without you Ned!
    Thanks for all you contribute to this forum!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Ned,
    Always looking forward to your knowledgeable input and certainly your sense of humor. Thanks for all you do for the Forum and answering all of our newbie questions. Cheers! Bob

Quote by big ned View Post
    Well, my 10,000th post in just over 3,000 days here as a member. So I'd just like to say thanks to you all for making it so enjoyable for me through the best and worse of times of the last few years. This forum means a lot to me, and I just wanted you all to know how much I owe to you all for putting up with me, you wonderful bastards.

10000TH POST THANK YOU.jpg

In appreciation, Ned.
    Digging the tache Ned!....

Ned, without you the forum would be a mere shell of its current self. Your input here is irreplaceable, heres to the next 10000 posts big fella!

CBH
    ?

Ned your vast knowledge and humour helps make this forum the wonderful place it is , thanks for everything

( 10000 posts ) ----and hoping for many more.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thanks guys, I'm humbled by your kind words and I love you all*.

*But not in the biblical sense.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.