Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 26 of 168 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Default Re: Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Hello to all...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I just saw this thread. My loyal gas mask. I think I am the youngest on this forum. I usually wear black, but today I felt like drinking pepsi.

When I was a younger man.

Gents, i've posted earlier in this thread, but as a moderator I thought id better show myself as I really am ! so i've managed to prise the Kurassier helmet off and shave the tasche off ! so here I am in all (and I mean all !) my glory, shown here with the only reproduction i'd love to have in my collection ! (surprisingly found during a shopping trip to the Trafford Centre !)
    Prost ! Steve.

Nice!! I wouldn't even consider seeing, as most Americans say, "the price tag" on it.

Quote by oradour View Post
    Gents, i've posted earlier in this thread, but as a moderator I thought id better show myself as I really am ! so i've managed to prise the Kurassier helmet off and shave the tasche off ! so here I am in all (and I mean all !) my glory, shown here with the only reproduction i'd love to have in my collection ! (surprisingly found during a shopping trip to the Trafford Centre !)
    Prost ! Steve.
    Now you dont see many of those kicking around Manchester !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nick....a model maker/engineer who was with me yesterday when went to see the "beast" said "we could make one of those!".....when examinig it, we found it to be made of a simple welded chassis and a space frame contruction, paneled with marine ply, yes ! its wood on the outside ! there is no floor just a driving platform, and an unknown engine and gearbox at thr rear.....easy peasy really !....except for the neighbours !
    Prost ! Steve.

Good luck on that project Steve.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

I thought I'd put my picture in here but I can't find it !

Ah well....... here are some pictures.....

Here's me and Aliya, my 13 month old daughter. She's a little cutie.

2.jpg

Me and the wife and Aliya on hols this year in Devon. We didn't want to subject Aliya to the ordeal of 'airports' and flying just yet....

3.jpg

She's so gorgeous she deserves a picture of her on her own

5.jpg

He's my son, (yes I have a 23yr old daughter, a 19yr old son and a 13month old. DON'T ASK !!!) (Oh.....and I am also a grandfather.......**sighs**), taken about 4 years ago now on a rather famous beach. Let's see if anyone recognises it. I'll give you a clue. It isn't in England

4.jpg

And a picture taken last week of me going out into Leicester on a Saturday night. I know I know.....I didn't take enough kit with me and was ill prepared. I should have taken more nades and at least two more belts of ammo. I am going to bed with a good book next time anyone mentions going into Leicester EVER again.

1.jpeg

Steve T

Steve,

Your baby is adorable. I love children as you can see by my avatar.

regards, Ty

Page 26 of 168 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 126 ... LastLast