Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 33 of 168 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Default Re: Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Not that good unfortunately, I take bus loads of overseas backpackers to the Ningaloo coral reef on the tropic of Capricorn every fortnight.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    All this talk of road bikes, I prefer bikes that FLY! This pic taken in the Qatar desert last winter.

Attachment 208126

Me on hols in Thailand last summer.

Attachment 208125
    I have got a road bike as well...but thrust me....it fly's from time to time as well!!
    Nice picture in the dessert!!
    cheers
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    G'day all, a few pics of me flat out at work - I've got a pretty good job! Hope you like em,

Dave.
    'SAND'groper........?????
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Ha ha ha, I hadn't thought of that! Here in Oz anyone from Western Australia is known as a sandgroper but I like your suggestion better Ned!

?

Here is a good pic of me going deep-sea fishing. cought about 13 fish, all mackerel and pollock. And thats my town behind me, its very nice getting an Ice-cream and walking along the harbour on a nice day, I think not to far off the coast during ww2 a german U-Boat distroyed a british ship and instead of letting the british crew drown the U-Boat got the sailors and brought them all to Dingle and left them on the harbour and sailed away! (Dingle is the name of my town).

P7220001.jpg

Nice to see someone so young taking an interest Also pleasing to see that it isn't only me who goes deep sea fishing in the hope of catching a nice big Conger or maybe a big Shark, but comes home complaining about the size of his pollocks

Steve T

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    I think not to far off the coast during ww2 a german U-Boat distroyed a british ship and instead of letting the british crew drown the U-Boat got the sailors and brought them all to Dingle and left them on the harbour and sailed away! (Dingle is the name of my town).
    It was U-35 vs. the Greek ship "Diamantis". If you would like to read more about that incident:
    U-35 and DIAMANTIS

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Not that good unfortunately, I take bus loads of overseas backpackers to the Ningaloo coral reef on the tropic of Capricorn every fortnight.
    You gonna stick with that story Dave?

Rudy ;-)
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    It was U-35 vs. the Greek ship "Diamantis". If you would like to read more about that incident:
    U-35 and DIAMANTIS
    Andreas, YOU ARE THE MAN !!!!
    Without you this place would be totally different.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Hi

Sain a long timr ago id post a pic of my self went to the other day but could not find the thred ! lol so here i am any way its a pic of me and my sister at my mothers 40th birthday party ! ive had a little too mutch to drink ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 33 of 168 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 83 133 ... LastLast