Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 47 of 168 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Default Re: Who is Talking/Post a Picture

went to a military fair today and found this guy on the left wandering around he looked as if he needed some company and a hug so i stuck a t shirt on him and had a pic or two taken...........it's sscrooge hope you like our t shirts by the way sorry Dave i just had to ........put the worst pic of you ever on here
    cheers Ronnie
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great pics guys
    Did you pick up any bargains??

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Great pics guys
    Did you pick up any bargains??

Nick
    Picked up a nice lufty dagger Nick iv'e just put a thread up on daggers and swords thanks ...Ronnie

went to a military fair today and found this guy on the left wandering around he looked as if he needed some company and a hug so i stuck a t shirt on him and had a pic or two taken...........it's sscrooge hope you like our t shirts by the way sorry Dave i just had to ........put the worst pic of you ever on here
    cheers Ronnie[/QUOTE]

Great pic fella's!!! The only one missing is Larry......Did you send him for the teas??? Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk!!!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    cheers Ronnie
    Great pic fella's!!! The only one missing is Larry......Did you send him for the teas??? Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk!!!

Regards, Ned.[/QUOTE]

Spot on Ned thanks for the reply

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    cheers Ronnie
    was this the exmil fair in trafford, manchester ? i only remembered it late in the morning. i went and it was great... so good to have something like this in manchester . lets hope we get more like it , and it is a bit better advertised. a few people i know would have gone if they had known/remembered it was on. the location was great. loads of room in the venue and good parking.

Spot on panelvan i hope it does too, Dave sscrrooge told me about it on friday and a lot of other people said the same as you "not well advertised" i also enjoyed it and like you say great venue if it stays and there is room for it to expand, bonus ...it was well signposted
    cheers Ronnie

PS did you read our "T Shirts"

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    Spot on panelvan i hope it does too, Dave sscrrooge told me about it on friday and a lot of other people said the same as you "not well advertised" i also enjoyed it and like you say great venue if it stays and there is room for it to expand, bonus ...it was well signposted
    cheers Ronnie

PS did you read our "T Shirts"
    yes i did, probably not have far to go to find them!!! i liked the t shirts " the sherman can give you a nice edge" best though from kellys heroes. [what a great black humour type film,] but i would think a tiger would be more, shall we say 'advantageous'.!!! cheers, mike

August 4th, 2011. Had to post this one.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Nice pike Steve, what weight was it? Do you eat these?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 47 of 168 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 97 147 ... LastLast